increment the safe upgrade zone

• for make high level dunegons the minimum requirements is 10 and 8

if you wanna be good you just need 1 good upgrade

this will resolve problem of economy,cuz ppl will use stones for get those upgrades.

imo is a good deal

also remove ALL STONES from cash shop,instead put them as reward for dunegons or tmq)like daily quests.

tell your opinions

also with better gear pvp will be longer and will require not only high upgrade for win,but will require skills and know the class good

• why will destroy the game?

use ticket is better?give chance only to "elite" do cc high floor is good?spend tons of money for get resultats is good?ppl hacking upgrade because is too hard is good?make ppl want and farm more stones is bad?

pls explain me how this changhe will destroy the game

Still making it 10 and 8 is not a solution cuz ppl will get greedy and go for 12 and 13 or even more and that will increase the prices of white stones than it is now cuz they will only need more +5 for +15. I think it should be as it is or maybe make it 7 and 5 or 8 and 6 like danuvius said.

Regarding the fariming thing u're talking about i think ppl already farm alot for stones especially lv70 stones and they spend alot of time doing that... so if we made it 10 and 8 they wont feel the need to farm that much cuz it will be easier for them to upgrade.

However i think the rates of the system itself need to be changed cuz now purple and green stones almost useless and rarely when we see a notification of someone upgrades a piece to +14 not even +15. It is like +12 is the new upgrade cap cuz it is hard to go through it and when someone goes throught it then it is +13 and thats it. So if something needs to be changed it wont be the safe zone but the rates themselves or the effectiveness of the stones. i dont mean to say +12 and +13 suposed to be easy but i mean to clarify how hard the upgrade is now. As to upgrade we have 1 choise which is even red if wep or blue if armor cuz green and purple are useless now cuz they +1 everything unless u are the luckiest person alive. It is like instead of 3 stones for each type (mean armor and wep) it is 1 now which is red and blue. Im sure the devs " Daneos & Mateo " will look back to upgrade system once they make sure no +15 bugs will be abused again and make it the way it should be.

So if ur issue is the difficulty of upgrading armors and weps then u only have to wait till everything is okay and it will be better than before.

• why will destroy the game?

use ticket is better?give chance only to "elite" do cc high floor is good?spend tons of money for get resultats is good?ppl hacking upgrade because is too hard is good?make ppl want and farm more stones is bad?

pls explain me how this changhe will destroy the game

it changed the "game balance"

they disable the +12 ticket because of that and i dont think they will bring the +12 tickets back

so why should the change the save upgrade range it break the "game balance" in the same way like the tickets if all have +10 weapons save then the game is to easy in pve gameplay

• well I dont think they should change the safe zone, but daneos should change the 1-3 stones 2-3. You spend so much more money and more often then not you get only a +1, especially when you reach +11, that is ridiculous.

He should change the upgrade stones to 2-3. Atm I only buy +1 stones cause its not worth the extra money when you can buy 10 for the price of a purple or green.

Thats my 2cents

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!