Demon Wave, Sort Items and Drop Rate

• Well as the title says, just look.

I've been farming UD3 to lvl up my char, and you can see, there's not even one single red or purple, there never is, a dungeon like UD3 dropping this but not reds/purples.

And this is just a part, i got more on the other char. (excuse me that y separeted items, i was going to sell it trough AH)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10228/

A friend just told me a week ago that Demon Wave was doing ridiculous damage WITH RP. But i didn't believe it, why would just a skill change randomly, but yep, its true, I'm a lvl 51 DW and WITH RP this is what it does, so nor Dragon Punishment nor this is working now.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10229/

I was just thinking about that would be GREAT to have an option to sort items, and then i noticed, there is actually one, at the main inventory, where the zeni is, there is a little star or something like that that shows 2 options, ''Help'' and ''Sort Items'' but the Sort Items option isn't working.

AAAAAAAND as last, but I'm not sure abut this, the game is freezing so much, is not lag, is not fps, is the freeze, the game is running perfectly and then a sudden freeze, and you die and everyone dies and what the heck happened. I've saw other people posts about this but there are few, so probably is not only my problem.

• giphy.gif

• As for the stones, UDs only drop Armors. If you want weapons you'll have to run TMQs. I suggest running TMQ4 if you're after U40-50s and once you've defeated Nappa don't kill the Freezer Generators, just kill the soldiers, and you can farm U40s-50 Red&Purples :)

The freezing / lag might be due to high amount of player activity today, although I too have been noticing reduced performance the past few days on my laptop, but not my desktop so I assumed it was a hardware issue, maybe somebody else can clarify.

• As for the stones, UDs only drop Armors. If you want weapons you'll have to run TMQs. I suggest running TMQ4 if you're after U40-50s and once you've defeated Nappa don't kill the Freezer Generators, just kill the soldiers, and you can farm U40s-50 Red&Purples :)

The freezing / lag might be due to high amount of player activity today, although I too have been noticing reduced performance the past few days on my laptop, but not my desktop so I assumed it was a hardware issue, maybe somebody else can clarify.

Oh thanks bro

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!