Need some help and feedback for Fighter Build

• Well I need a new Build since i get to level 70 i am not sure which one i should chosse a littel feedback will be super helpful right now for some building i have made ... I am just interested in full PVE i don't like PVP much and i am also not a super big fan of Kaioken

Before I post the Buildings my Gear is right now:

As for the Equipment: Is Const-Const-Dex

Stick : Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % + Increasing Physical Critical Hit Rate by ...

Gloves : Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % + Increasing Physical Critical Hit Rate by ...

Earrings: I will look to find some stuff who give me more DEX for a higher crit chance good Idea or bad ?

Rings: right now i have the level 65 rings whit cooldown and a EP boost ... here i want some rings whit (1-2 ring/s) LP/strength Boost or (1-2 ring/s) whit DEX good Idea or bad?

Necklace: same like the Rings LP boost oder LP/DEX if its avieble to find somewhere.

where can i find the stuff i am looking for TMQ7 or UD6 ?

Question also is which Attributes i should put on the gear or is it not needed in PVE?

Buildings:

My personal favorit is Number: 1 or 6

• Pure Physical fighter build.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0402001155144400014500500

Get some 25% speed gloves and stick to use auto attack speed on mobs too kill them fast with blitz fist and thunder.

Might and Opening roar can't be used in same time.

For earrings get prop (increase attack and def)

For rings - get con for more HP

Neck - critic hit rate one from quest would be enough.

Jacket, pants, boots - full CON for HP.

You need more HP and def to endure mobs and bosses soo that is why.

About attributes - wild on gloves and stick and funny on jacket.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Yep, look the build who Iceman show´s you.

Because, all the build you have are wrong.

Why you gonna put in the max lvl Might if you have Spirited Roar max lvl, we are Fighters, not Swordmans, and you can´t use them together.

If you want something PVE with a Fighter, you can look too for the side of the energy damage.

The 2 attacks of energy in the Fitghter Skills are very good skills for that, Final flash and Big Bang Attack are good PVE attacks, good for a lot really.

DMG in area, very good DMG, and obviusly put too Storm Strike in the max lvl, attacks on area of the martial artist like "Stronger Energy Barrage", "Final Effort", and "Concentrated kame kame ha".

Increase the spiritual attack with passive skills and "Prepared to roar".

A dragon king energy and soul buff, with a SSJ, and that´s it, i really want create a character like this in the Open Beta, i imagine him and that can be something very cool.

Here the build of how i think you can make this "Way of the energy fighter" (No have better way):

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…3104001555041004004050000

• I'm sorry, but that's just outright terrible.

• Are you saying that it´s terrible, but it´s the way for make a fighter PVE, is that or make a fighter full critics, but he don´t wan´t a fighter full DMG and critic, because he don´t likes the kaio, so is the better thing what he can does for a PVE fighter if he want farm a lot of mobs around him, usually if you want something PVE, you make a good Turtle, but he want´s a fighter.

No have nothing terrible on that, it´s only a bad way for use a fighter, a class who have pvp in the veins.

If he want something like that, that is on his own, we only can help him.

And my comment of make something like this on a future, i don´t retract that, that can be something cool and different to see.

¿Why you don´t say something to him, something who you think is "Good" and "Better" for a PVE fighter for help him to farm a lot?

No, it´s better not say this kind of things, and close the goddamn doors of the people saying "That is wrong, don´t do it".

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!