Mighty majin's all spinning attacks bugged?

• what!!!???

No way!! XDD

Then majins suck now! without that... in pve... and even for pvp!

Please Daneos can you consider fixing it to its original damage? thx man

Thats the original dmg spins where doing(-+ 100/200),before it wasn't working correctly,wait for the game to reach retail standards,then we can suggest changes with polls etc.The server is online for everyone,for testing purposes and to cover nostalgia...Patience.

Pve perspective,for ulti's ,Pure majin form,full buffed,5/5 genocide blast,1/5 planet burst.better than spins,even before the fix.

• Thats the original dmg spins where doing(-+ 100/200),before it wasn't working correctly,wait for the game to reach retail standards,then we can suggest changes with polls etc.The server is online for everyone,for testing purposes and to cover nostalgia...Patience.

Pve perspective,for ulti's ,Pure majin form,full buffed,5/5 genocide blast,1/5 planet burst.better than spins,even before the fix.

spinning was stronger on original server i played lvl 70 majin on korea,twaiwan and hongkong server and it was much stronger then it is now

• spinning was stronger on original server i played lvl 70 majin on korea,twaiwan and hongkong server and it was much stronger then it is now

It was indeed,but not as it was before,the max dmg was 700-800 per spin,cant you tell that they still testing?Did anyone told you that this is final?Did we went in open beta yet?Lvl 16 was doing 1500-2000 dmg per spin,i tested it myself,how can anyone ask for roll back?Now its working as it should,with a difference of 200 dmg lower,so at least its not cheating anymore...

• It was indeed,but not as it was before,the max dmg was 700-800 per spin,cant you tell that they still testing?Did anyone told you that this is final?Did we went in open beta yet?Lvl 16 was doing 1500-2000 dmg per spin,i tested it myself,how can anyone ask for roll back?Now its working as it should,with a difference of 200 dmg lower,so at least its not cheating anymore...

I'm doing 1000 on lv 70 mobs though using +15 lv. 70 weapons and I dont even pass 1000 dmg vs players

• I'm doing 1000 on lv 70 mobs though using +15 lv. 70 weapons and I dont even pass 1000 dmg vs players

seems ok with a difference of 500 dmg,you think by being +15,will be godlike?Also there are other factors with stats,that are in need to be fixed.

The skill was nerfed at DBO TW,thats what we have,keep complaining wont change anything,the statement is people dont like the new dmg of the skill,Daneos knows. DONE.

To all that complains in a test server,WHAT DOES'' TEST'' MEANS TO YOU?

I can assure you all,that next week we will have more nerfs on other classes as well,have ready some paper towels and antidepressant medication ready. That was my last comment on subject.I'm done with it.Peace.

• In the original,They nerf the speed of how fast you can do they can do damage not the actually damage and yes he has +15 his spins shouldn't be doing 500 damage on other players

• Thanks a lot for your answers. Solved my problems and doubts on spin attacks.

Now I know they are bad skills.

I humbly suggest, though, that you Daneos could consider upgrading a bit the spinning attacks.

The reson is the 5 to 7 seconds unable to move after the skill. So I think it makes sense to increase the damage of the

spinning attacks. Otherwise spinning attacks are useless (other than having a 10% chance evade skills, like knock down or stun).

I think that mighty majin/ultim/chef should enjoy using the spinning attacks.

200 - 500 at level 58 with 4 sp points is too low.

This is my viewpoint and my request is to consider increasing the damage of the spinning attacks.

Thank you.

Ps. Daneos thanks for your hard work!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!