DragonBall Hunt Scheduel

• guys pls understand not all ppl have time in the week to play and if they changed it that we can search on saturday and sunday taiwan,chines,korea ppl cant play because they have allready monday

so if you want a extra time for hunt try to find a time where all ppl can hunt and not you guys alone

• having the dragon ball hunt event to many times a week would make it where everything u get from shenron wouldn't mean anything because everyone would have the abilities and items that shenron offers

the way it is now keeps diversity and makes it where not everyone has that stuff so it remains important to keep trying and playing so that u can be one of the best and strongest in the game

• I honestly don't mind the current way, I just wish the times were a bit more convenient for everyone.

with the international thing going on, timezones have gotta be a mess for everyone to deal with.

maybe restoring the old drop rate(it was lower no?) and making it the whole day would work, but that sounds a bit much

• I honestly don't mind the current way, I just wish the times were a bit more convenient for everyone.

with the international thing going on, timezones have gotta be a mess for everyone to deal with.

maybe restoring the old drop rate(it was lower no?) and making it the whole day would work, but that sounds a bit much

I kind of like the idea of it being all day Saturday but if it was like that then it should be where u can only get to summon shenron one time per event or all day Saturday since the event would last all day so that way it wouldn't matter what time zone the event started in every one would be able to get the dragon balls but that would still make it where everyone would have all the items and abilities that shenron offers and would easily become something that no one would have to do anymore

• I kind of like the idea of it being all day Saturday but if it was like that then it should be where u can only get to summon shenron one time per event or all day Saturday since the event would last all day so that way it wouldn't matter what time zone the event started in every one would be able to get the dragon balls but that would still make it where everyone would have all the items and abilities that shenron offers and would easily become something that no one would have to do anymore

True, I don't know much about the buffs but its already like that with most TFs, even tho i rarely see a pure majin

hmm, what about keeping the current event system but having it possible all week for a db spawn to appear but something abysmal like .001, its not much but at least there is hope XD

• True, I don't know much about the buffs but its already like that with most TFs, even tho i rarely see a pure majin

hmm, what about keeping the current event system but having it possible all week for a db spawn to appear but something abysmal like .001, its not much but at least there is hope XD

a small percentage a db drops throughout the week wouldn't be bad

it would give a nice surprise along side the slim and fat majins that spawn for lev 40+ but also something for players below lev 40+ to look forward to

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!