When should I start PvP? (Crane)

• So i'm new to Crane Hermits (literally just got to it like half an hour ago) and I just wanted to when a good time to start doing Ranked would be. I tried immediately after I became one and got destroyed by a +15 armor Wonder Majin and with all that cc, I couldn't do anything against them.

So when would be a good time for me to start? And also any tips for PvP if you have them.

• If you're F2P i'd just test builds with friends until Open Beta comes cause that will take too long to gear up and OB is coming soon. If you plan on cashing I'd get 2 sets of armor both +13 or higher. 1 set of weapons +8 and 2 sets of accessories or I wouldnt even bother if im gonna keep it 100. Though the stats for the equips, im not gonna sit here like a newbie and act like I know classes I dont play but I'd ask GOOD cranes.

• Honestly, I think you should "learn" Cranes. That can be done in Ranked quite easily. Don't let the word "Ranked" scare you, it means nothing to most people now since it's Pre-Open Beta.

This way you can learn how to gear and play them so you'll be ready for Open Beta.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!