getting improper status??

• by improper status i mean for example karma's dont have physical attack right no single skill that deals physical damage where is the logic in getting a mask that increases the physical dmage by X % ? altho this may not be a high priority but this better change since it doesnt match up

• I am sorry, I do not get what you want to say.

If you talking about gear stats, they are all random, even I got many times physical critic % dmg on axe and I am SK.

If you get stats you need for classes you use, game would become even easier.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• I am sorry, I do not get what you want to say.

If you talking about gear stats, they are all random, even I got many times physical critic % dmg on axe and I am SK.

If you get stats you need for classes you use, game would become even easier.

yes i meant gear stats ,, yea i know random but should at least pertain to the class u already have , get 1% physical damage increase or 1% energy damage increase they are random dont touch these but at least they should be accordingly.

i think since some classes have both type of attacks so both physical and energy can be used they made it so for all the classes

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!