Is this a Private server?

• Well, I fucking hate WoW, so I'm not sharing your point, we have enough free to play games already

You can only make a big game now by making it free to play, just look to Guild Wars 2, The Elder Scrolls Online and Star Wars The Old Republic... These games had to go free to play because they tried to compete with WoW and they kept losing players over and over again. If these 3 games weren't released with subscription they would have been much bigger now. Buy the game and unlimited time to play, that is what people want with as extra a cash shop ingame to buy cosmetic stuff.

• I'd rather like to see DBO staying at these graphics than getting to wow graphics

You can hate on WoW all you want but it's still the best running mmorpg on the computer. And it is subscription based. If you think the graphics from dragonball online are better than WoW, I'm 100% sure you have a bad computer or you never played WoW. Because really that is so false :P I agree WoW is already outdated in graphics also if you look to the elder scrolls online but WoW is so big, it doesn't matter if you have a better looking game. If you make a game with subscription you will lose a lot of players.

• Look at Tera online they are free and the game exists for years and it even gets updated often they also give loads of free stuff

then there are serveral other games that do a good free2play model....
    and i i said Bandai schould have enough money over 20+ years of selling Dragon Ball merchandise..lol

but the same goes for Pokemon.. lol i mean they all have lots of cash...and nice games/mangas/animes/ideas. but nope.. no mmorpg version of their games.. and if so its only those paid "one day flies" that get emulated quickly...
    back then i bough pokemon red and blue ... then they released yellow wich was basicly the same.. then they released more games but all felt same somehow.. nowaways i just download ROMs because i am sick of wasting cash on games that are just copies of copies...

about Dragon ball.. ive been playing the fighting games but the "only fighting" gets old ... which is why i want a roleplay version that is not like WoW.. WoW is only grind.. its ugly and even pay... i mean lol...

int he end we woudl need to mix up games to get a nice final game.. warframe, tera , aion , champions online and firefall... with Dragon ball characters/ species story and world.. (( and so on ))
    ability effects liek in Warframe and Tera , customization like in Champions online and aion , quests like in secret world, swtor and other games , fightign like in the anime :D and a stable game engine like the oen from Firefall (( i never crashed on that one oO )) that would make a perfect DB game :D oh and depth of story... not just "kill 23 wolves... gather 30 strawberries ...

• Well there are some fanmade pokemon and dragonball mmorpg's but than it's another game with a skin. For example I'm playing a pokemon tibia server which is pretty awesome and I'm also playing pokemon minecraft (pixelmon server) which can be interesting to do.

• Megaten was the only game that came close to pokemon that i ever played.. but the game is dead.

What i would also like would be t play other species of dragon ball.. like frieza or the other demon guys...
    what i dont understand in DBO is ... we cant play Sayans because at Z timeline they were called extinct? but why can we play majin?

int he anime (( Dragon Ball Z )) there were Sayans , cell and even Majin.. so why not in dbo (( which is Dragon ball z?! ))

• Megaten was the only game that came close to pokemon that i ever played.. but the game is dead.

What i would also like would be t play other species of dragon ball.. like frieza or the other demon guys...
    what i dont understand in DBO is ... we cant play Sayans because at Z timeline they were called extinct? but why can we play majin?

int he anime (( Dragon Ball Z )) there were Sayans , cell and even Majin.. so why not in dbo (( which is Dragon ball z?! ))

You can be Human and transform into super saiyan and do everything a Saiyan could do. (kamehameha, destructo disc etc.)

• When I see the graphics of WoW, I think those of DBO are fine, since it's playable on almost every computers today

You do know that WoW has waaaaay better graphics then DBO right? Also the WoW combat laughs at dbo slow paced combat. Dont get me wrong I like both games , but if you remove the Dragonball shell dbo has it becomes a much worse wow with little to no content and bad combat mechanics.

I am not saying dbo is a bad game, but it is nowhere close to wow in quality( otherwise it wouldnt have failed).

• You do know that WoW has waaaaay better graphics then DBO right? Also the WoW combat laughs at dbo slow paced combat. Dont get me wrong I like both games , but if you remove the Dragonball shell dbo has it becomes a much worse wow with little to no content and bad combat mechanics.

I am not saying dbo is a bad game, but it is nowhere close to wow in quality( otherwise it wouldnt have failed).

Completely agree. DBO lacked content on a large scale. Nothing to do at level caps. TMQ and Dungeons could have been much better than they were. I still loved the game but it was mainly because it was Dragonball. The game was doomed from the start. There is no Xenoverse conspiracy as many believe now a days. DBO just wasn't given a chance throughout the development and when the game was out the game had a hard time catering to what fans wanted and needed from a Dragonball MMO

• Nah, the awful game I'm talking about is Xenoverse, this game is a total bullshit, Dragon Ball Online was the real deal on what they could have worked, they deleted a really rich game, to make an empty game, that's ridiculous, even if it was a money problem, they could have monthly paid accounts like in WoW, I would have paid for this game to be more developed

empty game for you maybe cause most of the DBZ fans are thinking that Xenoverse revitalized the series, there was not a good DBZ fighting-game since DBZ budokai tenkaichi 3, and pls dont compare a MMO to a non-MMO game anymore cause thats not fair at all, DBXV is a fighting game with RPG elements, DBO is a MMORPG game, totally different genre

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!