Hey Everyone, ImmaSSaiyan Here!

• Hey Everyone! I'm new here and I wish to get to know all of you. I've actually been on the website since late December but never signed up and I feel very ashamed of my decision. That's history, there's nothing I can do about it except be active on the website and play DBO.

I'm using mobile data right now because I just cancelled my Internet plan and switched to a much better Internet provider. I will get Internet tomorrow!

I am a guy who really loves anime. My favourite anime is not DBZ though. I hope I don't get judged for that. It's an amazing anime that I know so much about but it's no where close to the most interesting. I hope we can all agree on that. If not, you might need to watch more anime. (I say that in a non judgemental way)

Enough of that, I'm going to tell you some anime I really like. One anime I really like is Sword art online. I love the story there's a lot of action and the romance makes you cry. (Maybe it's because I'm sensitive) I love Kirito and Asuna. I also like other anime like Naruto, Code Geass, and of course Death Note.

You'll learn more about me on the forums. I just have one question. How do you get into the alpha test? Other than that, it's nice to meet all of you!

• you like it enough you want a beta key thought lol, welcome to the forums.

• you like it enough you want a beta key thought lol, welcome to the forums.

Isn't that what the forum is about? I hope I wasn't being rude I was just wondering because I would like to play the game :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!