CC51 Tickets Availability

• Although it would be nice if the CC51 tickets became available in some free to play manner, let's not go throwing the negativity around. I mean at the end of the day, they do have to make money for these servers, so some decisions have to be made with the purpose of making money. But at the same time they have made some great strides in making this game more free to play as well, so let's be patient with all this.

And sorry if it seems I'm coming at you, I'm not trying to at all. I can definitely understand your feelings of frustration and I've have them multiple times my self, but we shouldn't go call them money hungry. They're still experimenting with making this game free to play, as well as making sure the cash shop has stuff people want, so let's be patient and hope for the best.

But nah, thank you a lot for reading my post, really do appreciate it.

dw is ok you are polite and my post wasnt against you but against the team.

yeah they bring dbo back but at what price?at the price that be good in original server was need less money.

reasons?

-new upgrade system(the system that make dbo fail),they should use the old one,that with core stone your item wasnt go more down of +6

-wagu wagu,litterally the end of rng with casual items,also this things was be hateful and not very much people play it.at the end even koreans put dogi in CASH SHOP because wagu nobady was play it (another money hungry fail)

-they use the worst class balance ever maked in dbo story (CALLED SKO NOT DBO)

this game is money hugry if you wanna be good,and now cc ticket too?it should be DROPABLE AND IN CASH SHOP,this way will works.they gift something like drops and put other things in cash shop for compensate.

anyway i think cc got a lot of potential and people should get more things for do it,also will be a nice idea add floor 200 where the boss is a multiple boss composed by your party memebers bad clones.shouldnt be hard to add(something like xenoverse style)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!