CC51 Tickets Availability

• Hey there guys,

I just wanted to discuss cc tickets and see everyone else's opinions on them because for me, as just a quick summary, CC51 tickets should be available for f2p purchase in some shape or form(and no, not through buying them through the market). If you cant do 51, at least some higher floor other 21.

(P.S. This post is going to most likely be long, so bear with me, and sorry for all the upcoming text:*. I am splitting the text into posts though, so hopefully not too bad;))

Yes i know about the cc26 and cc36 ticket being available, but the prices for those tickets are absolutely ridiculous. 45 device fragments for the cc26 and 45 alpha circuits for cc36? That's practically criminal to use those large amount of items for those tickets. 45 alpha circuits equals 45 cc70 runs, and I don't think I've ran cc70 that many times on my dende, and I've been trying to do at least one per day for a good month now.

The main reasons why I believe this change should be made is because: The Length of time for these runs, Lack of People Doing these runs, and Lack of Party Variety.

• Time Length

In my experience of doing cc51-cc70 runs and keeping track of the times, on average it takes my party around 25-35mins to do a run. That is already a pretty lengthy time to be inside of an instance, however it is reasonable considering the rewards. Also, I know the CC instance is all about going to the highest floor you can, so of course aiming for that, it makes sense why you would spend a lot of time here. However, before even considering of going to those high end floors(71 and beyond imo) people want to farm cc70 for the craft accessories, as cc70 is the only floor that drops the CC Alpha Circuits required for the recipes.

To craft one of the accessories(ring or earring) you need 25 of the CC Special Battle Coin and 3 of the Alpha Circuits. You get 1 Alpha Circuit and most of the time 5 CC Special Battle Coins per run (I think once i got 7, but hey my eyes were blurry at that point, so i could be lying out my arse). But yea, the minimum amount of necessary runs need for one of the accessories is 3. I say necessary because although you only get 5 CC Special Battle Coins, thus 5 runs would look like the minimum amount, you can convert the regular CC battle coins into the Special Battle Coins, so 3 is the minimum for the Alpha Circuits.

Now lets say you want 2 earrings and 2 rings for this. That is approximately 12 CC70 runs you need to do in order to get all of these. Assuming you have 12 CC51 Tickets, 25minutes(my minimum time length of a cc51-cc70 run) x 12 is 300mins.

So you're spending around 5 hours to do this, and this time length is ignoring all the extra runs of CC you would have to do in order to farm enough CC Battle Coins To Convert into CC Special Battle Coins, as 12 runs only nets you around 60 CC Special Battle Coins and you need 100 of them to make all the Accessories.

Now don't get me wrong, these accessories are great compared to regular accessories you get from buying them with the regular CC Battle Coins, so ofc these should take a little while to get. 5 hours imo(and some people might disagree with me) is a pretty decent time in order to get these accessories for yourself.

However, the main problem is getting these cc51 tickets. CC51 tickets are so rare, most of the times the only way I was doing a run is when we took a new Lvl 70 who still has their ticket. And now the other method is paying 5 dollars for 1 of these tickets, or waiting for someone else to buy a ticket, and then sell it on the market(and so far ive seen prices ranging from 200kk to 320kk).

Those options are far too unfriendly for regular, daily, and multiple runs of cc70 with random parties, but ill discuss that later.

With the rarity of CC51 tickets, the next "best" option is cc21. Now im just going to be frank and a little assumptive here, but no freaking body wants to do that for those damn accessories. Those accessories are great, do not get me wrong, but doing a cc21-cc70 run is absolutely mind numbing and not worth doing for these accessories. You are spending at least 50mins to 1 hour in there, and to do that 12 times is just torture.

And the thing is, CC70 is not a cake walk, there is a good chance of failing the floors, especially if your party has a bunch of new people(a rare thing but that is another point i'm going to discuss) who haven't experienced those CC51-CC70 floors. You have CC55 with burn damage looking like Zuko from avatar decided to make an apperance, CC60's boss may as well aim for a budokai tournament and get an aura with that Godlike Fighter Dodge it has. CC65's boss isn't that bad, but then you have CC70's penguin boss hitting you with nuke worthy, German Suplex Kind of Dmg, combined with skill locking.

AND NO, I'm not saying these bosses' difficulty should be lowered, these bosses are loads of fun to fight, and a reasonable challenge should always be more than welcomed to have PvE feel stimulating. However, with the difficulty these bosses and the possibility of failing a floor, you can't really be expecting anyone to be willing to do CC21-CC70, and multiple runs as well. 50+mins is ridiculous, you are practically touching raid run times in other games for these accessories, and once again, these accessories are great, but they aren't worth multiple hour long runs for.

• Lack Of People Doing These Runs(CC21-CC70)

Now with CC51 tickets being so rare and CC21-CC70 being the next best thing, there is an extreme lack of people doing these runs(for very good reason as discussed earlier). I mean I can stare at the trade/Looking for Party Chat all day, and never see one person trying to run CC21-CC70. And when I do see a CC51-CC70 in the Looking for Party Chat, those people are usually requesting very specific classes(Poko and Karma Say Hello;)) because those classes just make the run easier, and with how rare CC51 tickets are to get and plus the difficulty of CC70 runs, people want the most efficient party possible for the sake of completing. (Ill discuss party composition in my next point, but just had to throw that sentence out there.)

Now in my opinion, CC70 runs should be runs that are accessible to everybody and there should be always be a decent amount of random parties(not parties filled with people that all know each other as that is unfair for new players as they don't have connections like that most likely). CC70 is such a fun run, and not like CC50 where you can practically do it while rolling your head across your keyboard. CC70 has enough challenge that you always have to keep attentive and also have decent gear(not anything ridiculous like +15s), but at the same time easy enough where the slightest mistake won't absolutely wreck your entire party causing you to be hated for the rest of your dbo career.

With how hard it is to find a CC70 run in chat, you would think that these accessories would be absolutely insane in stats, but in my opinion the stats aren't incredible enough to justify the rarity of finding cc70 in the trade chat/making people do a CC21-CC70 run. These accessories are ones that I believe should be ones that anybody can get with effort (in making their gear decent, getting to know their class and what it can do, and researching a small bit on the bosses).

I just gotta say this one more time, but Jeez CC70 is so fun to do, and it absolutely sucks that it such an annoying thing to do because if you can't find a person with a CC51 ticket, for the most part, no one wants to touch CC70.

• Lack of Party Variety

Now if for some reason, through this encyclopedia that im writing, you missed out on me saying that CC51 tickets are rare, I'll say it again: They are rare and most of the times the only way you're getting a ticket is through some new lvl 70 that was created.

With CC51 being so rare, people most likely are not trying to take any chances in messing up a CC51-CC70 run, so what ends up happening is that people recruit very class specific parties to do these runs. Almost all of my party compositions so far when going to CC70 are: Dende, A Tank(SK most of the time idk why just ended up happening), Poko, Karma, and a new lvl 70 with a ticket.

A healer and a tank are reasonable classes to have in a party, plenty of games have this setup and dbo is one of them, so no worries there. Now if that was all that was "necessary" for a cc70 party, that would be fine and dandy. You still have 3 available spaces for random players and classes to join in on the fun(2 out of 5 with healer and tank being mandatory). But with this game, speed is so freaking ridiculously good in handling bosses, that it is hard to justify not having those Karma and Poko in your Party. Now instead of having 2 slots out of a party of 5 locked, you now have 4 out of 5. So that means you only have ONE free spot to throw in whoever you want(most likely a new lvl 70 with a CC51 ticket).

That is absolutely ridiculous, that kind of class exclusion for something just barely hard like CC70 is dumb. No game I've played has had such a bad case of class exclusion like this one. But unfortunately, speed is something crazy for PvE, and to not have it in your party is asking for super long runs. And NO, Im not asking that speed parties be nerfed, the time you spend in cc51-cc70 is already long (25-35mins), Not having speed is asking for an extra 20 minutes, and that is the main reason why no one does CC21-CC70 runs.

Now I know just making CC51 tickets more available will not making random parties that dont have the speed combo finish faster than a party having a Poko and a Karma hence Poko and Karma will still be preferred. However, I believe a lot more people would be willing to mess around with party compositions if the CC51 tickets were more available. With how rare CC51 tickets are, I rarely see anyone bring in multiple humans/grand chefs/ plasma majins etc., and that really is sad to see those classes be so rare. I would love to bring them in my parties, however when I get a cc51 ticket, it feels like a miracle and I just want to make sure I have the best chance of completing it, so I am reluctant to bring them.

In my opinion, no class should feel unwanted in a dungeon, as that makes it people unwilling to create certain classes for the fear of not getting into parties(Definitely one of my fears in making new classes especially back in TW as I am way more into PvE than PvP) Once again, this won't directly solve the problem of class exclusion with the speed mechanic being a thing, but having a reasonable f2p method to these tickets can definitely help out.

I would like for there to eventually be a patch where random classes can have a similar time in finishing a dungeon as a speed party for the difference in times is too great, but that will require alot of new coding and scripting, so nothing to do about that for now).

• Quick Note( CC71 CC91 tickets in Cash Shop)

Honestly I don't have much problem with them being available in the cash shop(gotta make money somehow), however the prices are looking too steep for them and wouldn't recommend anyone to buy them. But yea I don't have much problem with them not being available to f2p, as these floors are far tougher and the drops are far more valuable for crafting better gear so only the top end people should be considering doing these floors, so for now, I think they are fine(ignoring the prices as I already said how i felt about it).

Edit: Sorry I also meant to put that CC51 tickets should still be in cash shop as well. Just meant that CC51 should be available in a f2p method AND also have the Cash shop option available as well.

Summary

Concluding things, I feel that CC51 tickets should be accessible in a more f2p manner. With how long CC21-CC70 takes, the lack of parties doing it, and the lack of party variety in these runs, CC51 tickets are far too rare in my opinion and need to circulate more(Or at least some ticket a lot better than CC21). I mean with all the people spamming cc25, perhaps making them purchasable for CC Battle Coins or CC Special Battle Coins(4 or 5 battle coins imo would be nice). Just something REASONABLE PLEASE for f2p players , as CC70, imo is not an end game dungeon, and should be treated as something you can do several times a day with several different parties compositions that are decently geared and are aware of their class abilities.

*DISCLAIMER*: I am not trying to flame/rant/whatever word you want to negatively use, I merely just want to see other people's opinions on this. And in no way, shape, or form, am i trying to say my word is above all and that I am not wrong about things, I really just want this game to have content that everyone can enjoy all the time and I'm leaving my opinion out there on what I think can be done to achieve this, and to see what people have to say about my opinion:whistling:).

(P.S. Before anyone says this acting like I don't know already, I Know it is Pre-Open Beta and that things are subject to change, but feedback is necessary for those changes to happen, so Im just throwing mine out there)

(Thanks For reading this Damn Essay, Much Love :love: )

• Agreed for the most part. I have some possible suggestions for how to make it a little better. Maybe change the price of the 26/36 floors to just 1 fragment/circuit.

Also I'm fine with the 51/71/91 tickets in cs but I feel the prices should be lowered. That way the prices would drop in the AH as well making them more accessible.

Also would be nice if there was a small chance to get them in higher floors. For example, cc55 1% chance to get a 51 ticket, 60=2%, 65=3%, 70=5%. Then restart at 75 with 1% chance for cc71 ticket and so on. Hope that makes sense.

• Agreed for the most part. I have some possible suggestions for how to make it a little better. Maybe change the price of the 26/36 floors to just 1 fragment/circuit.

Also I'm fine with the 51/71/91 tickets in cs but I feel the prices should be lowered. That way the prices would drop in the AH as well making them more accessible.

Also would be nice if there was a small chance to get them in higher floors. For example, cc55 1% chance to get a 51 ticket, 60=2%, 65=3%, 70=5%. Then restart at 75 with 1% chance for cc71 ticket and so on. Hope that makes sense.

Yea changing the price of the 26/36 tickets would be nice as well. Although I think none of them should cost Alpha Circuits since you are only getting 1 Circuit Per CC70 run, so you would never gain any circuits if you crafted CC36 tickets with 1 Circuit.

Definitely the prices should be lower as well, a little expensive to afford them. Also having a small chance on higher floors would be awesome, perhaps just a lil bit higher percentages in my opinion. But all in all, love the ideas. Thanks for Reading my post;).

• Yea changing the price of the 26/36 tickets would be nice as well. Although I think none of them should cost Alpha Circuits since you are only getting 1 Circuit Per CC70 run, so you would never gain any circuits if you crafted CC36 tickets with 1 Circuit.

Definitely the prices should be lower as well, a little expensive to afford them. Also having a small chance on higher floors would be awesome, perhaps just a lil bit higher percentages in my opinion. But all in all, love the ideas. Thanks for Reading my post;).

I suggested one because eventually you will have an excess like with cc50, eventually you have much more than you'll use being that you need way more coins than circuits. I've only been playing this game for a month and have around 30 fragments from cc50 that I'll never use and about 13 circuits from cc70 that I can't use yet cuz not enough coins. By the time I get all the coins I need to craft the gear I want, I'll have plenty of circuits that I can use to cut some time out from doing cc.

And why I have it at a small chance to get 51+ tickets is cuz with 5 people being in a party that number goes to 25%. Also we need as many items in the cash shop that people will buy to keep the server alive that also don't equate to p2w. I like the cc tickets being there but just cheaper so more people buy them and thus f2p players have more access to them.

• I suggested one because eventually you will have an excess like with cc50, eventually you have much more than you'll use being that you need way more coins than circuits. I've only been playing this game for a month and have around 30 fragments from cc50 that I'll never use and about 13 circuits from cc70 that I can't use yet cuz not enough coins. By the time I get all the coins I need to craft the gear I want, I'll have plenty of circuits that I can use to cut some time out from doing cc.

And why I have it at a small chance to get 51+ tickets is cuz with 5 people being in a party that number goes to 25%. Also we need as many items in the cash shop that people will buy to keep the server alive that also don't equate to p2w. I like the cc tickets being there but just cheaper so more people buy them and thus f2p players have more access to them.

Oh yea fully understand that point of you getting excess alpha circuits if you've farmed the place enough. I'm just talking about for new players that havent had the chance to farm an excess amount of alpha circuits. And lets say that Daneos does introduce a patch where a CC36 ticket does cost 1 alpha circuit, players that haven't farmed cc70 and don't have any alpha circuits won't be able to purchase said ticket and craft the items as while they earn one from CC70, the spend that one buying another ticket.

And yea, fully on board for having these items still in the cash shop, CC51 ticket included(with price lowered of course). More items for people to buy for this game the better, and as you said, this gives another way for f2p players to get the tickets.

• Oh yea fully understand that point of you getting excess alpha circuits if you've farmed the place enough. I'm just talking about for new players that havent had the chance to farm an excess amount of alpha circuits. And lets say that Daneos does introduce a patch where a CC36 ticket does cost 1 alpha circuit, players that haven't farmed cc70 and don't have any alpha circuits won't be able to purchase said ticket and craft the items as while they earn one from CC70, the spend that one buying another ticket.

And yea, fully on board for having these items still in the cash shop, CC51 ticket included(with price lowered of course). More items for people to buy for this game the better, and as you said, this gives another way for f2p players to get the tickets.

doing a few 21-70 to get some extra circuits isn't too bad plus randomly getting some in the eggs plus the one you get from your gift box plus some that would be cheaper in AH if the price in cs is lower.

I only wouldn't suggest something like changing the price to CC coins or something like that is that it would make the tickets in the CS obsolete. Can't be too easy but should be ways for f2p players to get them with hard work like how they did the Doji balls and brown boxes. Don't have to be able to start at 51+ every time easily but sometimes for sure. Or more if you're willing to spend the zenni/money to substitute the time/effort it would take to get them.

Edit: Also people just starting will have likely done cc50 quite a bit before going to 70. So they'll have plenty of the fragments that would get you a 26 ticket (in my suggestion) which would save a little time for beginners.

• doing a few 21-70 to get some extra circuits isn't too bad plus randomly getting some in the eggs plus the one you get from your gift box plus some that would be cheaper in AH if the price in cs is lower.

I only wouldn't suggest something like changing the price to CC coins or something like that is that it would make the tickets in the CS obsolete. Can't be too easy but should be ways for f2p players to get them with hard work like how they did the Doji balls and brown boxes. Don't have to be able to start at 51+ every time easily but sometimes for sure. Or more if you're willing to spend the zenni/money to substitute the time/effort it would take to get them.

Edit: Also people just starting will have likely done cc50 quite a bit before going to 70. So they'll have plenty of the fragments that would get you a 26 ticket (in my suggestion) which would save a little time for beginners.

Ah yea a few 21-70 wont absolutely wreck you, I can get behind that. And yea defintiely not suggesting that the tickets should be available for CC battle coins(the regular ones) Those are far too easy to get, and would make the cash shop version of CC51 tickets useless to buy. The CC Special Battle Coins though(the blue ones), I feel could be a reasonable item to exchange for them as it does take 40 regular coins to make 1 of the Special Coins. Not sure on the exact amount of Special Battle Coins, Maybe somewhere in the double digits to make it difficult and give reason for people to still purchase the CC51 tickets.

And yea the the fragments you would most likely have alot of, although I think 36 fragments is a little hefty of an amount for CC26 when you can simply just spend 40 coins for 1 special battle coin in order to go to CC21.

But thanks for having this discussion with me lmao, was worried that no one would want to talk about this since the post is so long.

• No problem, always willing to talk about ways to improve the game.

Yea I meant the special blue CC coins but to me those are more valuable then the actual alpha circuits in large numbers. For example if all you do is cc70 you will have enough alpha circuits to craft an item long before you have enough blue CC coins. Not to mention you need them to buy the recipes.

And for the cc26/36 tickets I was suggesting just one fragment/circuit not 36 since most will eventually have an excess of them compared to special CC battle coins. You only usually get 5 to do cc70 and one circuit so would be even worse to, let's say, spend 10 to get a cc51 ticket. To me, the coins are more valuable than the circuits/fragments/ect cuz in the long run you'll just be doing CC to get Coins with an excess of circuits/ect. Unless that part is changed as well.

• Ah yea a few 21-70 wont absolutely wreck you, I can get behind that. And yea defintiely not suggesting that the tickets should be available for CC battle coins(the regular ones) Those are far too easy to get, and would make the cash shop version of CC51 tickets useless to buy. The CC Special Battle Coins though(the blue ones), I feel could be a reasonable item to exchange for them as it does take 40 regular coins to make 1 of the Special Coins. Not sure on the exact amount of Special Battle Coins, Maybe somewhere in the double digits to make it difficult and give reason for people to still purchase the CC51 tickets.

And yea the the fragments you would most likely have alot of, although I think 36 fragments is a little hefty of an amount for CC26 when you can simply just spend 40 coins for 1 special battle coin in order to go to CC21.

But thanks for having this discussion with me lmao, was worried that no one would want to talk about this since the post is so long.

It is lol. And about ticket cost in AH is kinda cheap Chinwuke floor 21 3kk or 10kk as far as i remember for f21

• To be honest the price wouldn't be bad if they gave you like 10 tickets for the cost but right 20 dollars for 1 floor 91 ticket is pretty insane considering you got to do like 21 runs to floor 90 if you want the full armor set. Changing it to give like 10 ticket will definitely get people to buy them.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11540/

Than you need 36 run to floor 100 more run if you want the Subweapon, Gloves, and Necklace set bonus

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11541/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11542/

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11544/

• To be honest the price wouldn't be bad if they gave you like 10 tickets for the cost but right 20 dollars for 1 floor 91 ticket is pretty insane considering you got to do like 21 runs to floor 90 if you want the full armor set. Changing it to give like 10 ticket will definitely get people to buy them.

Than you need 36 run to floor 100 more run if you want the Subweapon, Gloves, and Necklace set bonus

Yea those prices are a bit too high to expect anyone to be interested in buying them to do those floors. And thanks for the pictures of the higher end cc gear. The visual really helps put in perspective how expensive these things are. I knew the armor cost 125, but seeing the weapons costing 250, definitely going to need the prices for the CC71 tickets and CC91 to drop quite a bit before people go out to farm for these weapons/armors as spending 300cp 21 times for the CC71 ticket to go to floor 90 is quite the hefty sum of money.

#ThanksForReadingThePost;)

• they should be dropped in cc.put them in cash shop show only more and more my theory that they are money hugnry and most of decision are taken for $$$

Although it would be nice if the CC51 tickets became available in some free to play manner, let's not go throwing the negativity around. I mean at the end of the day, they do have to make money for these servers, so some decisions have to be made with the purpose of making money. But at the same time they have made some great strides in making this game more free to play as well, so let's be patient with all this.

And sorry if it seems I'm coming at you, I'm not trying to at all. I can definitely understand your feelings of frustration and I've have them multiple times my self, but we shouldn't go call them money hungry. They're still experimenting with making this game free to play, as well as making sure the cash shop has stuff people want, so let's be patient and hope for the best.

But nah, thank you a lot for reading my post, really do appreciate it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!