Never-endgame™

• After being done with the basics of the game aka getting to the point where it was back in the day,

I wonder if it is possible to really add new content,

If so, i would like to suggest a kinda never ending, auto evolving survival dungeon,

Where easy, lower level, low lp mobs would start to spawn in smaller groups..

and as the time is passing, bigger groups would come over and over,

With a certain amount of time passed and/or mobs killed, other types of mobs would start to appear,

with more lp, higher level, small groups (to keep the difficulty adaptive)

then obviously get bigger groups, harder mobs over and over,

untill the point where even lv70 supers and ultras would arrive with more and more lp,

Iconic feature would be to keep the dungeon seem endless,

is keep spawning more ultras with more and more lp after lv70.

I know the end of it might sound hard or even impossible, but that's the key!

The dungeon would meant to be endless or atleast limited by overpowering difficulty if you go too far.

The fun factor is not only how far you and your party can get to,

but picking the greater drops in a hellhole on high difficulties!

The dungeon's map would be a kind of open area with space to flee at in need (if used too early tho, you may cause a mess even worse to your party)

But no space where buffers and healers would be safe for eternity.

-----------------------------

I would like to see what all ya fine people think about it, so feel free to share your thoughts.

/btw, Hi! im just back after a year, game is better than before, keep up the good work! :thumbup:

• The basic concept of what you described is essentially the CC dungeon, which was made by the developers of a close to never ending dungeon (in terms of end game content).

CC dungeon only came to an end (Floor 150) due to the development of retail Dragon Ball Online coming to a halt. It was speculated that more floors were going to be added for level 80 cap, although that never came to be.

• No no no, wait!

The key on this one is..

Unlike CC, you cant just casually stop at the end/beginning of a new floor or choose the grab reward and leave option.

Here the mobs would keep coming with no stops of map/floor change.

Ofcourse you could leave whenever you want, but the real reward would be in drops like outside in open world.

Just imagine a situation where you go too far and things getting hot.. drops are there but you constantly have to fight for em,

and pick em up if you can.

That's the point in the whole thing, constant pressure and ever evolving difficulty..

also because of this, if you dont kill some of the waves, they could keep stack up to a point.

See what im trying to say? :o

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!