Drop rate too high on open world, makes 24h farmers go crazy for zeni

• please, consider making drop rate higher in ud and tmq so whoever wants good stuff to have to brake a sweat. this way there will be some killable mobs left in the game for people to level up.

Also this is affecting the comunity and the behaviour of the players/zeni machines

*pictures removed by dbog staff due to racial slurs being presented in photos please refrain from such actions next time make a ticket link in brackets (https://forum.dboglobal.to/tic…tem/index.php?ticket-add/) regards dbog team

• The zone that makes such conflicts occur (Hotel) in which the rate over there ''appears'' to be quite higher than any other zone is more likely to be fixed very soon quoting from the words of Kakarot the moderator on his stream. Thus, this is nothing but a matter of time untill people are going to let go of this madness.

• The zone that makes such conflicts occur (Hotel) in which the rate over there ''appears'' to be quite higher than any other zone is more likely to be fixed very soon quoting from the words of Kakarot the moderator on his stream. Thus, this is nothing but a matter of time untill people are going to let go of this madness.

I don't even hunt at hotel, and I just wait patiently for a spot to open. If someone comes take it while I'm there and they won't change channel, just have to move on. Nothing I can do.

• ^Please guys stay on topic.

-

I don't even hunt at hotel, and I just wait patiently for a spot to open. If someone comes take it while I'm there and they won't change channel, just have to move on. Nothing I can do.

Wellp sadly that way of playing the game concerns only you.. We can't make people think in a single way & make them play the game like bots.

• if the chances to drop stones where higher in ud6 and tmq's nobody whould complain because there is no way to get in anyones way. you get in with your party, farm, spam, get your stones, everyone happy. ud,tmq,and cc are these magical places that everybody can farm, with not bothering nobody. you dont have to compete for mobs

• if the chances to drop stones where higher in ud6 and tmq's nobody whould complain because there is no way to get in anyones way. you get in with your party, farm, spam, get your stones, everyone happy. ud,tmq,and cc are these magical places that everybody can farm, with not bothering nobody. you dont have to compete for mobs

Only problem with that is that TMQ and UDs had restricted stones in the past, and TMQs utterly required a team while with UDs you can just go to UD2 and farm the first floor.

• i dont say i dont enjoy the drop rate when i get a u70. Puts a smile on my face. I just dont want to fight with anyone. people act so rude arround that place. ofcourse ill go and farm if the rate is high. if someone else comes ill try and farm faster. I dont want to kill everything. but when people attack me verbaly or kill the mobs i gathered makes me think if this is an enviroment fit to enjoy a game.

• i dont say i dont enjoy the drop rate when i get a u70. Puts a smile on my face. I just dont want to fight with anyone. people act so rude arround that place. ofcourse ill go and farm if the rate is high. if someone else comes ill try and farm faster. I dont want to kill everything. but when people attack me verbaly or kill the mobs i gathered makes me think if this is an enviroment fit to enjoy a game.

Sadly u70s never are/were possible to drop in TMQs/UDs. Max you got was u60, which is why I stuck with lvl 60 armor on my Turtle.

• Only problem with that is that TMQ and UDs had restricted stones in the past, and TMQs utterly required a team while with UDs you can just go to UD2 and farm the first floor.

well, If you want good stuff, tough up and become stronger. The alliances you make in the game is part of your strength. Get a party, go, and split the goods. or put looting on dice or something. This will make friends. And a reason for people to login again and again.