Excessive time wasted while doing TMQ

• Guys, i think that we all think that there are many annoying things on the tmq since tw.

First at all, THE TIME WAITING FOR EXIT IS VERY LONG, if you are spamming a tmq waiting 1 min becomes very annoying... With 15 seconds it should be okay, you dont have to do anything anyways.

And if i can say something more is that Trunks on tmq1 walks very slow to the door, you have to wait him xD

I'd like to see what do you guys think, im sure that there are annoying things on all tmqs. i just put one as example.

• Guys, i think that we all think that there are many annoying things on the tmq since tw.

First at all, THE TIME WAITING FOR EXIT IS VERY LONG, if you are spamming a tmq waiting 1 min becomes very annoying... With 15 seconds it should be okay, you dont have to do anything anyways.

And if i can say something more is that Trunks on tmq1 walks very slow to the door, you have to wait him xD

I'd like to see what do you guys think, im sure that there are annoying things on all tmqs. i just put one as example.

i aggre with you dude.

maybe its not that long, but its true that its really annoying just wait to exit.
    It would be great to be just 15 seconds to exit :)

• tmq4 when have to dash jump after killing nappa and go to do the next think u just can't dash this is rediculos cuz u are in pure majin form ( the most annoying thing is drop rate of armors tmq armors )

Bro i talked about that in many threads and no one actually cares about the drop rate of the tmq armors.

Its because the majority they dont have kid for kid budokai.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!