Is Daneos going to fix the mini freezes in the game?

• Meh, my post wasn't even supposed to be noticed so much xD. When you die you click on Change State and then SPIN ATTACK, then you will stand up and will be able to use pills. You won't be able to do anything else though unless you respawn. I'm just......saiyan.

• so can you use pills while spining?

Yes, you can use pills but you won't be able to attack or actually do anything besides walk around and pick up objects until you revive yourself again. Back when i still played, i skipped to the end of most dungeons by letting myself be killed at the start, "wake up" and then dash to the end until i reach whatever objective i wanted to reach. Then i revive myself with the revival pet skill. Neither mobs not other players will be able to see you, they will just see your dead body at the place you died. But when you revive yourself you will get teleporter to the place you stand in this so called "Ghost mode". It is a great way to troll players by letting them think you got an actual "exclusive ghost mode" in the game.

• Yes, you can use pills but you won't be able to attack or actually do anything besides walk around and pick up objects until you revive yourself again. Back when i still played, i skipped to the end of most dungeons by letting myself be killed at the start, "wake up" and then dash to the end until i reach whatever objective i wanted to reach. Then i revive myself with the revival pet skill. Neither mobs not other players will be able to see you, they will just see your dead body at the place you died. But when you revive yourself you will get teleporter to the place you stand in this so called "Ghost mode". It is a great way to troll players by letting them think you got an actual "exclusive ghost mode" in the game.

The bugs of this man are next level shit

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!