WHERE IS THE DATA MINED STATS OF THE GAME?

• I mean, want know how much dodge i need to evade some attacks on % and how much na critical attack increses based on normal attack

Well about dodge rate, it is luck based, still, if you have let say 1900 dodge and you face someone with 1000 hit rate, for sure you will dodge some of hit rate based skills.

Still that being said, you can't be sure that attacks that you will dodge will be the 1st one, or 2nd one, like I said, dodge rate based.

About critical attack, it is x2 of your standard damage.

Still as fighter since you do stack dex that increase critic rate and critic dmg % and with % dmg weapons, your critic dmg will be huge, it can even one shot tankers with a lot of health.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• So, you don't have what he asked for.

I believe nobody has actual formulas from the game, except Daneos obviously.

If Daneos released the game formulas for hit/dodge rate, damage and all other stuff, we (pre-Open Beta testers) could help much more the development, but I believe he is too afraid that some other project might steal his formulas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!