Make Grand Chefs great again

• I think giving them pleasant feeling might be too OP cause of how much p def and health they have, but really the class that is all about food isnt able to devour curses? Thats some lore breaking shit right there. It's also dumb asf that an ultimate majin has more str than a chef if he maxes his mastery passive, like wtf. His dmg outside of power rp and ball transformation is trash. And while we're at it can we make sol and str not absolute dumpster garbage good for nothing stats? Like whats the point of lvling your str/sol aoe buff.

• i agree with you indeed grand chef needs buff .

it's unfair that ultimate majin that OP and not grand why did they nerf grand majin ?

that class needs the following:

1. remove "spirit burn flash" and put "devour curse" insted.
    2. make "curing scent" effect same like "pleasant feeling" (make it able to remove from yourself the paralysis)
    3. switch "Defense up" passive to " Status Resistance" passive
    4. Increase duration of spirit drain same like SK's Life drain.

that will encourage people to main grand chef to join dungeons and stuff.

• I think giving them pleasant feeling might be too OP cause of how much p def and health they have, but really the class that is all about food isnt able to devour curses? Thats some lore breaking shit right there. It's also dumb asf that an ultimate majin has more str than a chef if he maxes his mastery passive, like wtf. His dmg outside of power rp and ball transformation is trash. And while we're at it can we make sol and str not absolute dumpster garbage good for nothing stats? Like whats the point of lvling your str/sol aoe buff.

I think pleasant feeling would of fit more nicely with grand chef since they don't have that resistance% passive but since resistance% got nerf in general it would fit both

• I think pleasant feeling would of fit more nicely with grand chef since they don't have that resistance% passive but since resistance% got nerf in general it would fit both

hmm how about just make it so he can use curing scent while stunned, and instead of it being para/stifness, it can be para/burn cure, i know cranes are already weak, but hopefully that gets fixed, so they aren't trash, and it would just be nice to have a burn cure for annoying pve bosses that spam burn so your tank doesnt have to make a burn def jacket. He'd also become a monster in teams, aoe para/burn cure+ free rp, and his huge aoe kds and aoe candy? yeah he would almost become a staple pick in teams like sk is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!