[REQUEST] Female Human Hair for Female Majin

• Is it possible to do a swap between the Female Human Hair number 4 with the Female Majin Hair number 9?

Female Human Number 4
    IKDYYih.png

Female Majin Number 9
    44GjHoc.png

The human hair in white color. For kid and adult.
    If it's not, maybe a A21 hair mod for Majin? xD

• Chances are high that it won't work switching to a different race.

Iirc in the model files are also the position.

If you are lucky it works (just rename the human hair to the majin hair and overwrite it in obj.pak), chances are high tho that it will either turn out like shown in the spoiler or end up in getting dcs everytime you log in

So be 100% sure that you made a backup of the whole pack game folder before you overwrite anything

As for a Mod, you currently can't change the form of models (the developers used their own costom made software for it and nobody has it), just repaint the texture of the shape.

In that case like making a few headlines on your hair, or maybe even giving it a different color

Like a less sloppy version of this

• Yeah, i tried to change the names and the character becomes a homunculus just like that haha
    Hmm, i get it about the software.

I'm not good working with textures.
    You can make a change in the texture of that majin hair? Giving it headlines and making it white color?

• I am very bad at drawing starting from nothing^^ but I tried.

Maybe someone good at drawing hairs can pick it up, I did include the paint.net file

Other problem is that the lazy developers made the skin color for the hair too, only giving a grey texture for the shadows, so it is only shimmering white.

Best I can do with my skills and the current state of art, sorry

345921797e28e879f2cc0e7293272378.gif

6273bc252d0a7680e10c3bad66b71417.png

• There is a group of people working on making dbo meshes editable for the public so thats already a start. To answer your question, i try'd swapping a male super saiyan hairstyle and i had it put on a female character. They where both human. This was the result.

5b6a3d5f8d19d560a75158f648735e7e.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!