About Tatami and Reset Skill.

• Only saying if you need so many resets then don t restrict skill reset to 1 time a week rather make it cost zeni in order to reset and in this way you can use multiple times and also we can take some zenis from the game .

• Only saying if you need so many resets then don t restrict skill reset to 1 time a week rather make it cost zeni in order to reset and in this way you can use multiple times and also we can take some zenis from the game .

But then skill books would have really no value, i've been in the era where you can only reset with books and it costed as much as 2 u70

• But then skill books would have really no value, i've been in the era where you can only reset with books and it costed as much as 2 u70

true but i wasnt thinking of an low amount of zeni rather a big one (cant think of a price since the economy right now is messed up)

something that will be equal to the cp price in the cahs-shop so that free players who work hard can also reset their skill whenever they want not only cashers...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!