• so im only lvl 26 but everyone i've ran across speaks spanish *least i think it's spanish* are there like..unoffcial channel uses like..1 is trade 2 pvp etc and im on the spanish channel or are most of the player base only spanish speaking..makes doing dun a little hard :P

• jajajaja, no he tenido este problema hasta ahora. Tal vez intente con cualquier otro canal que no sea el que tiene. Además, realmente no puedo hablar español ... utilicé un traductor para este troll :D

^

use google translate hahahahaha

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• so im only lvl 26 but everyone i've ran across speaks spanish *least i think it's spanish* are there like..unoffcial channel uses like..1 is trade 2 pvp etc and im on the spanish channel or are most of the player base only spanish speaking..makes doing dun a little hard :P

Well thats what i been trying to tell daneos and the gms ofc tell daneos to make another server only for brs and spanish players soo that we english players even chinese players have the right to talk ingame without listening to those brs spamming with jajajaja 24-7 but they never listen soo yeah rip us

• Hi, There are no dedicated channels or channels with higher amounts of a certain language its just random on every channel. There are lots of english speaking players you just got to find them;)

guess i'm just REALLY unlucky then i haven't come across anyone but Spanish speakers..i don't mind just makes doing the non solo content hard

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!