Which one should i make for farming?? Turtle vs Crane Hermit

• Basically what the tittle says, i have a fighter for pvp but i want to farm items,zeni etc but as a fighter obviously its slow as hell, i would like you guys to give me recommendations on which of those 2 classes (Turtle hermit or Crane hermit) is better for farming big crowds of mobs fast and efficiently?

EDIT: also any builds attached to your class recommendations for pve will be very much appretiated

• neither, honestly a ultimate with cdr + 2 spins + his own buffs is much more efficient unless you have the zennies to invest in a good +12 glove and + 12 wand, in that case go turtle.

The pve build for 45 would be something like this:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000010213011122100011000

left out 11 point on purpose for you to add anyway you want. you basically will use Sudden Stun , Weaken Defense and super kame, if that didn't finish the mobs ( which it should) then use Scatter shot to finish them of. I like Spirit ball lv 1 as that skill packs some damage in the back and its a good option to deal with single threats. Hope I helped.

• neither, honestly a ultimate with cdr + 2 spins + his own buffs is much more efficient unless you have the zennies to invest in a good +12 glove and + 12 wand, in that case go turtle.

The pve build for 45 would be something like this:

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000010213011122100011000

left out 11 point on purpose for you to add anyway you want. you basically will use Sudden Stun , Weaken Defense and super kame, if that didn't finish the mobs ( which it should) then use Scatter shot to finish them of. I like Spirit ball lv 1 as that skill packs some damage in the back and its a good option to deal with single threats. Hope I helped.

Turtle in the current cap has so many spare points, didnt expect that to be honest, on my fighter points are tight
    anyways thanks to everyone for the info will be trying this out while leveling my (now decided) turtle hermit :thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!