max stats equipament

• You will get capped with 1100 Speed Gloves at 93% atk speed with 1220 it was 94% or 95% not sure right now which one of these two.

I actually think the 1100, 1160, 1220 is different. I believe it is completely seperate from the attack speed %.

Undoubtedly That number is the delay, however when testing with both 1100s and 1220s at 100% attack speed (Back in TW), I found the 1100's to be faster (We are talking fractions of a seconds that required slowed down bandicam replays to make me reach that conclusion.

I switched 26% 1220s for 26% 1100s as a result.

What I suggest to be the case based on my previous research is that the 1100, 1160 etc is your base delay, and your attack speed% is a modifier seperate to that stat.

This is speculation on my part.

You will see on a fighter for example, when at 100% he does a series of ridiculously fast punches (Sometimes appearing as 1 punch due to lag etc), then after that complete set of attack animations is completed there is an ever so slight delay before the next set begins.

I believe the delay is the time taken between a completed set of attack animations ending and the next beginning, where as attack speed % speeds up the attack animations themselves.

• Nope it's a part of atk speed you can test it if you don't believe me but you will thank me alot of you trust me.
    You can do the following if you trust my statement above. Go with fighter or turtle ssj (20% atk speed) + speedbuffs (40% atk speed) + 26% atk speed on one weapon = 86% atk speed
    let's say you will pick 1220 gloves because they have more base dmg so you would need 94% atk speed to be capped 94% - 86% = 8% that's exactly the atk speed you can get on your hat with rare dogi ball
    so you could go gloves with 33% crit dmg 1220 and still be at max atk speed.

• Nope it's a part of atk speed you can test it if you don't believe me but you will thank me alot of you trust me.
    You can do the following if you trust my statement above. Go with fighter or turtle ssj (20% atk speed) + speedbuffs (40% atk speed) + 26% atk speed on one weapon = 86% atk speed
    let's say you will pick 1220 gloves because they have more base dmg so you would need 94% atk speed to be capped 94% - 86% = 8% that's exactly the atk speed you can get on your hat with rare dogi ball
    so you could go gloves with 33% crit dmg 1220 and still be at max atk speed.

What you are saying could very well be true.

What I am saying is that it contradicts a conclusion that I and several others all of whom where top tier players came to years ago on a game that could for all I know be coded slightly differently.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!