DBHunt event new system : TUTORIAL

• Ok guys I know alot will flood my thread with hate but wait before saying anything , I will make a future YouTube video about it for the next DBHunt and I'm gonna explain how can you get Dragon Balls without getting kill stolen.

First of all :

CHOOSE THE RIGHT CHANNEL : Quite simple , just go to the channel which is less populated.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT SPOT (AREA) :

I know this would be pretty difficult but trust me , I found the best spot where I got 2 Dragon Balls in 5mins after waiting for the mobs to respawn after killing them.

And trust me , there were 0 Stealer during over 35mins

SWITCH CHANNELS :

If you keep getting kill stealed or you see that there are people around , switch the channels , if it's still the same thing , change your area.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Step 3 : The rate of DB its joke.

WickedPeacefulAmericanbulldog.gif
    Más oscuro que la noche, más rojo que la sangre, mas ardiente que el fuego, mas antiguo que los dioses. En el nombre de nuestros antepasados en el transcurso del tiempo, ¡Juro que no dejaré que se burlen de mí! A todos aquellos idiotas que se interpongan en nuestro camino, los destruiré sin piedad alguna, con mis poderes y los tuyos! ¡¡¡DRAG SLAVE!!!

• i can understand the frustation of the people complaining, im was one of them earlier, (4 AM DBHUNT in my country), but in the second row, i had just 30 min to play because a had to go, in those 30min i got 1 extra dragonball, using this method, and im not a farmer character, so i think we should keep the calm and play for fun, (someone told me that if you expect nothing, you get the 7 dragonballs)

• I got 6 Dragon balls in 1 hour on this new system, I liked it. The problem is that because you farming some area there are a lot of lazy people just waiting for steal from you, I think dragon ball stealing should be punished with permanent ban, selling db's too.

• I got 6 Dragon balls in 1 hour on this new system, I liked it. The problem is that because you farming some area there are a lot of lazy people just waiting for steal from you, I think dragon ball stealing should be punished with permanent ban, selling db's too.

I don't agree with you about the fact that selling Dragon Balls must be punished because it concerns the game's economy

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!