Why does a tank kill you from a single skill? (SK)

• In all MMO the tank is a character designed to endure and lengthen battles, and with only wear, it is illogical that I kill with a single skill, and I do not say it because of the bleeding, which also seems ridiculous in a tank, in all mmo usually a bleeding has a character of a murderous nature as for example the rogue in wow, but a tanke? really? But let's stop the bleeding, I speak of the ability that jumps and puts a fu**** blow and explode, if you do not die leaves you less than a quarter of life and with the aforementioned bleeding you end up dying, all without mentioning that a of its main stats is the critic, again I ask In a tank? I never saw tank characters in my life that the critic was so good at. What I'm going to do is that he's an unbalanced character because he practically has the advantages of other classes but not his disadvantages, since being a tank, they resist too much. Those who have played another mmo will know what I mean, a tanke must never be a character of excessive damage, but of endurance and wear, of long fights, not killing with a skill

• You playing paper swordsman so what do you expect? sk killing you for one shot because your energy def suck.
    At this lvl cap sk is op coz most of class still dont have unlocked thier best skills, while sk already have it, with lvl cap you will be able to use anti bleed accesories.
    Also as i notice you never played this game before (and if you do you did it it wrong) and you never hit highter lvl so stay away from balancing threads, because you know nothing.

Sure sk need nerf but when i read that ppl want remove his blood then this is huge mistake.

• You playing paper swordsman so what do you expect? sk killing you for one shot because your energy def suck.
    At this lvl cap sk is op coz most of class still dont have unlocked thier best skills, while sk already have it, with lvl cap you will be able to use anti bleed accesories.
    Also as i notice you never played this game before (and if you do you did it it wrong) and you never hit highter lvl so stay away from balancing threads, because you know nothing.

Sure sk need nerf but when i read that ppl want remove his blood then this is huge mistake.

I never talk about removing the bleeding, I just said it's ridiculous coming from a tank and like I said, if I play in TW, but I do not play the pvp. In addition, you come with that attitude of arrogance and haughtiness. If you know so much about the game, instead of criticizing and distorting an opinion, you can give an advice without reaching toxicity. Returning to the topic, and returning to what I said in the post; a tank in any game RPG type can not be designed to kill a skill, it must be designed to receive little damage, endure and wear (in this last case I understand the bleeding), I have never seen a game where a tank that apart to endure a lot of damage, have the ability to kill you with a skill. I like BOD, I like the PVE and its content, but definitely the pvp design is very bad and needs a lot of retouching.

• I never talk about removing the bleeding, I just said it's ridiculous coming from a tank and like I said, if I play in TW, but I do not play the pvp. In addition, you come with that attitude of arrogance and haughtiness. If you know so much about the game, instead of criticizing and distorting an opinion, you can give an advice without reaching toxicity. Returning to the topic, and returning to what I said in the post; a tank in any game RPG type can not be designed to kill a skill, it must be designed to receive little damage, endure and wear (in this last case I understand the bleeding), I have never seen a game where a tank that apart to endure a lot of damage, have the ability to kill you with a skill. I like BOD, I like the PVE and its content, but definitely the pvp design is very bad and needs a lot of retouching.

do not play the pvp -> talk about bad pvp
    How i can take you serious? Do you even thinking what you writing in your posts?

• Dont think I've lost a single ranked game vs SK but I do agree that it's dmg output for its tanky stats means that you can't really kill him if autopot, pot and senzu were used per round, ends up a time game for all they need is a +8 axe to deal as much as a +15 turtle, Speaking relatively to the 45 cap.

Anti bleed will come in useful but there's Life Steal thats about 30 seconds of 400 dmg when using edef. Whether it's the one skill or the multiple skills that SK can combo with, I dont see it fair for other players for the cap that just passed, specially Turtle.

But there's lots of bad things in PvP that I'd rather be addressed first before SK, like karma :)

• Your problem is that you wear shit gear.

I face fighters in ranked and sometime it is 2-0 for me, sometime 2-0 for them.

They wear dex gear even now that is really hard for me to hit them and since there is lack of good success rate, most of my skills, debuffs fail on them.

It is really luck based to fight them and you need to learn your class, use right gear and skill build and you won't have problem, even in this cap.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!