Questlist is full

• When i press J to open the quest list it says 19/20, but when I try to take a new quest it says "questlist is full".

Why is that?
    EDIT: Also, I was able to reset skills at engineer master even though I'm level 38 fighter, it should be impossible to do it after level 30 + I should be doing it at martial arts master, not engineer master. Fix these bugs please.

• I'm not so sure about the first bug, but the moderation team made it so that once per week, a free skill reset would be available from the merchants. And it never mattered who gave the reset- Any character of any race/class can go to any skill reset vender. For instance, a Yoshi could travel to the human world engineer and get a skill reset, and a majin could go to namek and speak with a Yoshi Shadow Knight vender, to get a skill reset.

• I'm not so sure about the first bug, but the moderation team made it so that once per week, a free skill reset would be available from the merchants. And it never mattered who gave the reset- Any character of any race/class can go to any skill reset vender. For instance, a Yoshi could travel to the human world engineer and get a skill reset, and a majin could go to namek and speak with a Yoshi Shadow Knight vender, to get a skill reset.

But what's the point of skill reset books then?

• Also, I was able to reset skills at engineer master even though I'm level 38 fighter, it should be impossible to do it after level 30 + I should be doing it at martial arts master, not engineer master. Fix these bugs please.

the seccond point is not a bug, they made it like that so everyone had a chance to test different builds, and reset books are nonsence because the only ones that liked the system were the hard cashers selling the books for like 10kk now its 1 reset a week for all levels is better than 10kk per reset:thumbup:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!