For players of the original DBO

• What are your long term hopes for DBOG?
    For example my long term hopes is for DBOG to reach and surpass the levels set out by the original DBO. I am hoping that they will be able to finish up the missing parts of Papaya Island, as that always annoyed me. I could get right up to them, look at the landscape while flying etc but they never really seemed to complete them. Well, I also hope to get my old crew all back together from DBO TW!

• I hope that they would make the HERO Mobs in the Dungeons more challenging, or Legendary Mobs less challenging!
    Because I remember my friends and I used to have a huge problem against the rare and Legendaries and Hero was totally easy!
    2nd Hope is a more balanced class set... because Humans are powerful and other stats are average, Namekians are High def and health and low Power, and majin were just Average in everything.... which sucked... I mean majin SHOULD be the strongest race there is or the most OP because of the Story, and they are just too weak compared to namekians or Fighters!

• Who said that majins are too weak?
    If you had right gear, build and if you know how to play, you could be any other class.

Well I just hope that I will play in cap 70 as I use too and that I will have fun with friends but if Daneos make new quests and finish things that original devs didn't want to do, it would be even better.

• I didnt play anything about Dragon Ball Z online before but i sure have high expectations about this game because of how great the anime was . a combination with MU online and WOW maybe ? with monthly events and other cool stuff

• I can definitely guarantee that you will have a great time playing on DBO HellMaster. It's like Xenoverse if Xenoverse wasn't as massively restricted as it is. Plus you can get literal years of gameplay out of DBO. Not sure if an events are planned by the DBOG team but there were a few for the original. Maybe they could work them in, maybe not, only time will tell.

• Oh my gosh the hype is real game is coming out real soon I think due to all the mini "tests" that are going on all you guys out there are gonna have a great time playing this game I NEED this game the wait is too much I cant take I anymore someone help meh

• I can definitely guarantee that you will have a great time playing on DBO HellMaster. It's like Xenoverse if Xenoverse wasn't as massively restricted as it is. Plus you can get literal years of gameplay out of DBO. Not sure if an events are planned by the DBOG team but there were a few for the original. Maybe they could work them in, maybe not, only time will tell.

wow . that's nice to hear . I liked Xenoverse but i felt like something was missing . maybe yeah it was too restrictive i dont know . while we are around that topic i consider that Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 was the best they need to remake that for PS4/xbox at least :D

• I just hope its stable and the exact way it was, balanced and bugs fixed. To those who havent played let me put it like this.....I am very original player from KR who moved to TW server 2 with most others and even slightly on HK for what was it 2+ years? I played daily every free second I had pretty much for those years and was NEVER bored a second I always found something to do either helping new people beat hard bosses, helping with there questing, ccbd and just make your own fun at some points. Xenoverse, well its the best console dragon ball game ever made but after about 2-3 weeks getting to lvl 90 i really haven't played since but i plan to again but it didnt have that feel like i could grab a 4 pack of monster zeros and spend the night questing if that makes sense.

• Dude NO it is not gonna be the same is gonna be BETTER some of the good recommendations we make are going in the game that is why I leave a thank on every idea that i think is definitely gonna be put in the game so I really don't want it to be exactly the same as the original game I want it to be better anyone else with me on this?

• Yeah your right Dragon Ball Xenoverse has cool gameplay and all but it the experience just don't last long enough it's too easy it just gets sad after a certain point but with DBO you get literally years of gameplay under your belt its great

• It's true, I maxed out on Xenoverse in 2 days. I beat the game with the "secret" ending where Goku doesn't appear and blasted through the DLC aswell. One of the biggest disappointments in that game was how brutally EASY it was to waste Brolly, it's a well known fact that if the story didn't need Goku to survive then Brolly would have wasted all of them easily

• I just want all the classes balanced much better and it would be cool if we could visit areas NTL had created but didn't release in the future of DBOG. I am excited to see what the team can do. I did just about everything I wanted to achieve in the original DBO. I think I did everything there was to do end game except be the winner of solo budokai. So all I want is log back in and get my taste of nostalgia lol

• I guess everyone was in the taiwan server But they gave dates for test servers, But are they only for people who have founder packs or are they for everyone?

That depends on if it's closed beta or open beta. Generally open beta is open to everyone of the public. Where as close beta would be for founders.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!