Dragonball hunting busted?

• I've been flying around for over 40 minutes and have only seen TWO dragonball mobs. Wondering if there were changes made since pre open beta?

:4thsaiyangoku: :kidgohan: :gotenks: :satan: :kidgohansaiyan: :thirdfrieza: :secondfrieza: :finalfrieza: :firstfrieza: :thirdsaiyangoku: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku: :saiyanvegeta:

• MAYBE JUST READ SOME NEWS?
    AND YOU JUST WRITE POST THAT YOU JUST FLY OVER MAP FOR STOLE SOMEONES WORK / MOB WITH BALL, FOR NEXT TIME KILL SOME MOSNTERS SO YOU WILL SEE MOBS WITH BALLS NO ONE WILL DO THIS WORK FOR YOU, 0 RESPECT.

1. relax 2. I cant even understand what you're saying.

:4thsaiyangoku: :kidgohan: :gotenks: :satan: :kidgohansaiyan: :thirdfrieza: :secondfrieza: :finalfrieza: :firstfrieza: :thirdsaiyangoku: :cellfinal: :saiyangoku: :saiyanvegeta:

• I've been flying around for over 40 minutes and have only seen TWO dragonball mobs. Wondering if there were changes made since pre open beta?

yes they change it you must kill mobs to spawn your own db mobs for dragonballs, you cant fly around kill steal mobs from other ppl anymore

• yes they change it you must kill mobs to spawn your own db mobs for dragonballs, you cant fly around kill steal mobs from other ppl anymore

Thanks for responding respectfully, thanks brother!

Bad Picollo might have overreacted, but i agree. There are update posts that tells you about these recent changes. There is even 2-3 other people asking the same question you are asking. You only have to do a simple search about your question and you get an answer. For example I searched dragon ball hunt and set author as daneos (he posts about updates) and the answer was right there.

No hate, just wanted to tell you to search around a little, before making a post.

• Bad Picollo might have overreacted, but i agree. There are update posts that tells you about these recent changes. There is even 2-3 other people asking the same question you are asking. You only have to do a simple search about your question and you get an answer. For example I searched dragon ball hunt and set author as daneos (he posts about updates) and the answer was right there.

No hate, just wanted to tell you to search around a little, before making a post.

Yeah I gotcha, the dbhunt is rn and I didnt wanna talk the time to sloop around the forums. But I get what you're saying.

• MAYBE JUST READ SOME NEWS?
    AND YOU JUST WRITE POST THAT YOU JUST FLY OVER MAP FOR STOLE SOMEONES WORK / MOB WITH BALL, FOR NEXT TIME KILL SOME MOSNTERS SO YOU WILL SEE MOBS WITH BALLS NO ONE WILL DO THIS WORK FOR YOU, 0 RESPECT.

Relax, people flying over won't be able to see the dragon ball icon only you can. But if they do kill it since it is needed for their quest then they can obtain the ball.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!