Dragonball Hunt is Rigged

• What's so funny? only those who have attacks in an area that works well, now that if you are a fighter, dende, or any other class that kills one by one you will be eternity killing and nothing comes.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have gotten 8 dragon balls in one event with my fighter while killing mobs one-by-one (yeah just with Needles) in a spot with a decent amount of supers. Why most people completely disregard the fact that Supers and Ultras got a higher chance of dropping dbs? (they are fairly easy to kill on a 1v1)

Normal 5% drop rate
    Super 10% drop rate
    Ultra 15% drop rate
    Boss 20% drop rate
    Hero 25% drop rate

IMO, players complaining about the new system are the ones who used to sneak up on other players farming spots just to get an easy drop. The new system makes everyone work for their own good.

• I dont know if you bursted his bubble,but you have your own there,your comment about players complaining are the sneaky ones that steal balls,its a proof for that.

The information about supers,etc...its coming from retail,as i havent saw any of that info for this project,if there is one ,please link me to it...

Even say so,it applies here as well,how many spots by the level 60,are in the world map?20-30?lets say 30spots x 8 channels its 240 people,so 240 people are farming those spots,lets say i suck on math and make them 500 spots,so the rest are just random farming,anywhere else,right?so...

In old event system i was gaining 2-3 sets on a 2 hour base with an aoe class and about one and a half sets with a single target class...Now i get one or 2 sets with aoe and 2-5 balls with single target class in 2 hour base.

Also the event is called Dragon Ball Hunt as i remember,not Dragon Ball Farm...

• I dont know if you bursted his bubble,but you have your own there,your comment about players complaining are the sneaky ones that steal balls,its a proof for that.

The information about supers,etc...its coming from retail,as i havent saw any of that info for this project,if there is one ,please link me to it...

Even say so,it applies here as well,how many spots by the level 60,are in the world map?20-30?lets say 30spots x 8 channels its 240 people,so 240 people are farming those spots,lets say i suck on math and make them 500 spots,so the rest are just random farming,anywhere else,right?so...

In old event system i was gaining 2-3 sets on a 2 hour base with an aoe class and about one and a half sets with a single target class...Now i get one or 2 sets with aoe and 2-5 balls with single target class in 2 hour base.

Also the event is called Dragon Ball Hunt as i remember,not Dragon Ball Farm...

Alright let me rephrase that. "Most players complaining about the new system are the ones who used to sneak up on other players farming spots just to get an easy drop."

Judging by the amount of dbs you claim you had on retail VS the amount you get here, I'd say the drop rates aren't too far from each other. What I am trying to say is that people need to use good spots for their own advantage instead of mindlessly diving into any mob they see, wether your math is correct or not I can point the fact that 80% of the time I walk on a decent farming spot there is nobody there.

Doesn't matter which argument people use, if you're nor getting at least 3 dbs in a 2h span regardless of your class you need to change your hunting habits.

• Considering the following facts:

1- DB hunts atm go for twice as long and happen 3 times as they did before.

2- As a Dende, I got an entire set in around an hour of actual hunting (across two days cuz I decided to do UD instead).

3- It's luck based as stated by many before, you can either luck out and get 7 DBs in 15 mins or get 2 in 3+ hours.

4- You can still steal other people's DBs like before, just gotta go to their hunting spots and obliterate everything (They still drop form mobs even if you don't see the Drop chance).

5- Drop rate on the last schedule used to end with every channel having around 600-900 DBs every hunt. When hunts end right now, they usually have around 850-1200 DBs. Due to longer time, I would say almost nothing changed about how much DBs are Dropping.

You're Either hunting wrong, in the wrong spot, or simply decided to complain about something that has actually improved :/

Have Fun

• Not quite sure if you referring to me or not,i agree on everything,with the difference on the comment,no matter the spot or if it got improved,i am not complaining,i am stating,that event hunt,became event farm,which i dislike,i find it bland and boring,while event hunt was a spicy break from farming,with the ultimate goal,to explore and visit all corners of the game map,anyways in 4-5 sets it fades away...Enjoy the new improved one,cheers.

• If you scroll up a bit,you will see that,this is exactly my point(i dont know if you was referring to me),aoe gets benefit over single target classes,which we being in a point that we dual client for farming balls now,that aint normal,it brings lag and makes the event boring.

i was replying to the original post, and as i said, i can kill easy with my swordman too, and that one doesnt have AOE attacks, at least with my build, the thing is that i kill many mobs very fast, but if this player cant do that then i can understand how is getting hard for he to get DB's

• With the previous system,it wasnt impossible to find db mobs,it was easy,flying around,in every corner of the map,there was never a single part of the map,that there wasnt any db mob,people just didnt know what to do,even if you changed channels in a specific area,you would find at least 3- 4.

Farming has a totally different meaning,than looking(hunting),if you have 5-10 hours to farm,its great to do so and earn zeni the way,you described,but this is a unique event,that forces you do the same thing,you can do that anyway,where is the pleasure and the excitement for grinding as usual?

I said "almost" I did find mobs with dragon ball's but not often enough to get a dragon ball not impossible but with people trying to steal at the same time it was kinda hard and I'm not saying I don't like grinding normaly but its more convenient since you can still focus on dragon ball hunting without having to move around all the time

• Not quite sure if you referring to me or not,i agree on everything,with the difference on the comment,no matter the spot or if it got improved,i am not complaining,i am stating,that event hunt,became event farm,which i dislike,i find it bland and boring,while event hunt was a spicy break from farming,with the ultimate goal,to explore and visit all corners of the game map,anyways in 4-5 sets it fades away...Enjoy the new improved one,cheers.

You are not the target of the post. The post is simply referring to the general "you" as in "people complaining about this system".

Also, I do see your point in exploration and hunting. Obviously, this is out of our hand, but it is also an improvement to dropping dbs. Maybe sacrifice the exploration for some handy dbs? That's something the majority has to decide. By the looks of it, they are choosing handy dbs.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!