SK "Deception" SKILL BUG/MISTAKE

• COME ON THIS IS FAKIN SHIT AND I'M GETTING MAD.
    When i grind i roll monsters i hit them and some sk just droping deception on on them and all exp/drop belongs to him while i'm doing the fakin work.
    this shit happen to me not first time, day without SK who stealing your drop, exp and spot is lost day.

Drop and exp should belong to first hit - like it was or to player who first aggro the monsters.
    dfgh.png

• COME ON THIS IS FAKIN SHIT AND I'M GETTING MAD.
    When i grind i roll monsters i hit them and some sk just droping deception on on them and all exp/drop belongs to him while i'm doing the fakin work.
    this shit happen to me not first time, day without SK who stealing your drop, exp and spot is lost day.

dfgh.png

Lmao Zolty xD you have problems with flying rats too

Same thing happend to me today a SK flew down and yea I did all damage, he got all loot.

• you turtle's are pertty toxic as well , i'am karma main to farm i need to pack the mobs and bee in center of them my aoe skills need more cast then turtle's ones ( even with rp cast time reduce ) , i pack the mobs then a brainless turtle ( most of time lnon english speaker doesn't mean that english speaker's do not do it ) kame the pack and i get mad , so i 'am kinda sure that this problem will bee a main problem at 70 cap farming spots will gonna bee a main problem !

( just take as a prediction )

• you turtle's are pertty toxic as well , i'am karma main to farm i need to pack the mobs and bee in center of them my aoe skills need more cast then turtle's ones ( even with rp cast time reduce ) , i pack the mobs then a brainless turtle ( most of time lnon english speaker doesn't mean that english speaker's do not do it ) kame the pack and i get mad , so i 'am kinda sure that this problem will bee a main problem at 70 cap farming spots will gonna bee a main problem !

So I'm toxic huh?

Well yeah i meet many turtles like that they use fact that they can one shot monsters, behavior like that or stealing monsters with aggro like sk is under som standards for sure, some players dont feel shame for real.
    I dont make any strange actions until someone coming to my spot and he telling me that he was first here.
    Drop and exp should belong to first hit/the player who first aggro the monsters.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!