Question about Roli's Turtle Build

• Hi Guys! I write because I am going for a Full PvE Turtle. I searched for a build here in the forum and I found Roli's which seems to be really good and balanced. People say it's OP.

But there are some things there that I don't understand, because I don't know much about builds and stats. So I sent a PM to Roli asking him if he could help me to understand some things but he never answered, actually he seems to be inactive in the forums lately. So maybe someone who knows about builds and turtles can help me to clear off my doubts so I can understand the build properly and follow it like it should be. I know maybe some questions are really dumb but it is sometimes confusing for me. Sorry if i bother anyone asking these things, I seems to be easy to understand but it is too complex for me. Thanks for reading :)

This is the message I wrote him with my doubts, If anyone can answer any of my questions i'd be really grateful!

And this is the part I was talking exactly about, it is the most confusing thing for me about the guide.

Thanks everyone!

• A speed party consists of a set of required classes (poko, karma, dende) since the first 2 give attack speed buddies which help greatly to reaching cap speed. The other 2 spots are generally given to a buffer and a turtle(DPS)/tank depending on what's needed.

But yeah crit is best for farming since speed allows 1v1 with mobs constantly

Edit: the 2 free spots can be given to any class with speedgear, its just that most people prefer to give it to those classesr.

• A speed party consists of a set of required classes (poko, karma, dende) since the first 2 give attack speed buddies which help greatly to reaching cap speed. The other 2 spots are generally given to a buffer and a turtle(DPS)/tank depending on what's needed.

But yeah crit is best for farming since speed allows 1v1 with mobs constantly

Edit: the 2 free spots can be given to any class with speedgear, its just that most people prefer to give it to those classesr.

Thanks man! I'll go crit then :)

• On speed partys you mostly auto attack, he means that for speed parties you don't need to change your crit build.

Going both just meens that besides your crit weapons you will need another upgraded speed hands and an speed wand (that you don't really have to upgrade).

You will farm with crit and do end game dungeons with speed parties cause it is faster and you need to do them alot (apart that many won't take you with you if you don't have a decent speed set too)

• On speed partys you mostly auto attack, he means that for speed parties you don't need to change your crit build.

Going both just meens that besides your crit weapons you will need another upgraded speed hands and an speed wand (that you don't really have to upgrade).

You will farm with crit and do end game dungeons with speed parties cause it is faster and you need to do them alot (apart that many won't take you with you if you don't have a decent speed set too)

Thanks for the advice :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!