A crazy idea about Crane Hermit

• Turtle, Sm, fighter can fkin stun their enemy instantly while crane can't.

That's because good cranes don't even need it, you can overcome martial artists with the right technique easily and most turtles are predictable with their strategies. The reason instant stunt was removed is because it was too powerful for cranes to have it, back in retail with this skill cranes were very popular and messy due to this skill. The biggest challenge for a crane is to keep his enemies away from himself and as someone with a crane I can tell you, that is possible if you try to out-think your opponents. They're the only ones with real chain combos, so they might need an improvement in their lvl 52 skills cooldown because it's too long considering you have to apply a whole combination for them.

The class isn't a ranged sm too, they have sleep to get that rp, use it.

• That's because good cranes don't even need it, you can overcome martial artists with the right technique easily and most turtles are predictable with their strategies. The reason instant stunt was removed is because it was too powerful for cranes to have it, back in retail with this skill cranes were very popular and messy due to this skill. The biggest challenge for a crane is to keep his enemies away from himself and as someone with a crane I can tell you, that is possible if you try to out-think your opponents. They're the only ones with real chain combos, so they might need an improvement in their lvl 52 skills cooldown because it's too long considering you have to apply a whole combination for them.

The class isn't a ranged sm too, they have sleep to get that rp, use it.

I like how ppl talking how crane can beat everyone with "good strategy" but when sword/fighter resist the slow like they usually do with high dex and resistance crane is insta dead, and here is no time for freeze them youre already stunned, animation of slow is pretty long when you use it they are already on half of way to you so plz stop saying that you need good strategy, thats why sendoku left crane he complain many times on chat when martial were resisting his debuffs and oneshot him, today here no real chance to win vs karma, plasma they can deal easy with Crane, at 55lvl cap crane has his stun before and it was more usefull in pvp at lvl 60 here was update where he get these skills with 1:30-2min CD, the problem is that if crane will get back his stun now he will be too op because he will mix it with confuse and paralize that have 1:30min CD and with good combination of skills he will kill most of class with same combo, because no one will be able to use anti bleed, anti paralize and anti confuse in same time.
    Crane is pretty fine in pve and pvp and the main problem in pvp is that that here is no real block/guard i belive that if daneos would change the guard system to my suggestion pvp would change a lot and you would be able to break your opponent combo, today turtle cant win vs crane because crane will sleep him more fast and he wont survive his combo but if somehow turtle sleep crane first, then he will win.

Today i would change nothing in crane because he will get nice dmg boost at 70 cap and probably nerf. the main problem is that that today all fights are same and boring because of no sense and broken guard system.

PS: if crane is so good with good strategy i hope to see you as next budokai winner.

• Crane hermit will have hard time stunning enemy while a turtle can instantly use disks to skill lock and instant stun.

So crane needs a 1 target stun to balance it and make that class better in pvp.

Turtle has the AoE stun, daneos need to rework on it to make it the best PvE.

• here my take as i mained a crane in preopen beta.

Cranes are a hard class to play in dbog and I cannot recommend it as a starter class or as a main.

they require many types of gears, high sucess rate against martial artist and a bit of luck. they have no prayer against a karma who knows what they are doing.

The only crane to win budokai was sendoku. the reason was he was well geared but also had alot of luck land his way. if a crane misses 1 stun or misclicks even once they will die due to the nature of the class being squishy, it can lead to frustration and rage quiting. Cranes main form of damage (bleeds) are completly countered by anti bleed rendering there best skills utterlly useless. Cranes suffered futher when the dbog team decided to nerf there best attack thousand slashes from 70 % dot splash to 35%.

On the flip side of things is if a good crane sleeps there opponent its genreally game over for there oponent.

Many decent suggestions in the past have been given towards cranes for buffs and nerfs but the team in general seems to be more on the line of thinking that crane is ok as is. (although i dont agree with this)

I believe as much as it pains me to say this but cranes will never get an instant stun. Lost in time made cranes very over powered and if they were able to stack that with sleep its an easy game over.

I have suggested smaller less obvious changes to the team to no avail. For instance making crane cyclone either poison damage, to give cranes a bit more versitility in pvp and give them another poison skill for spirit wave, but this idea was shut down.

hopefully the balance team will see minor changes at least need to be done to make cranes a viable class in the future.

all we can do for now is

keep the thread clean and keep the chat going

regards boxbox

• lost in time or get pot rp similar turtle or nerfed other clases like sk, karma, poko,fighter,turtle.

always i see tournaments never win any crane hermit.

changes in dbog

the skill dodom barrage in taiwan has a debuff 3050 physical defense and now only have 1400.

thousand slayes now is a trash skill.

dodom barrage is a trash skill.

max resistence rate nerfed: 100% to 60%

for this razon never win the budokai. it does not matter if you have +15. the stuns is the victory.

sendoku ya no usa crane porque nerfearon la posibilidad de llegar al 100% de resistence rate ahora solo se puede llagar al 60% como maximo, el otro 40% es dejarlo a la suerte de que no te paralicen, esta completamente imposible ganar contra personajes que usan SK, Karma, etc. Personajes que tienen como 5 stuns, hasta el mismo PoKo y Dende tienen skill para paralizar y el crane se la robaron solo porque si.

En el servidor de tw el crane la skill del dodom barrage tenia un debuff que quitaba 3050 eso lo combinabas con el weaken defense y le quitabas 3550 de defensa fisica con eso le pegabas un critico fisico y los matabas, en las notas lo encontraran como 1400.

sendoku se dio por vencido pero ahora tomare su lugar como el mejor crane del juego, espero lograr ganar el torneo, ya lo perjudicado bastante. o minimo que vayan mejor a estropear a otros personajes para que este parejo.

• I like how ppl talking how crane can beat everyone with "good strategy" but when sword/fighter resist the slow like they usually do with high dex and resistance crane is insta dead, and here is no time for freeze them youre already stunned, animation of slow is pretty long when you use it they are already on half of way to you so plz stop saying that you need good strategy, thats why sendoku left crane he complain many times on chat when martial were resisting his debuffs and oneshot him, today here no real chance to win vs karma, plasma they can deal easy with Crane, at 55lvl cap crane has his stun before and it was more usefull in pvp at lvl 60 here was update where he get these skills with 1:30-2min CD, the problem is that if crane will get back his stun now he will be too op because he will mix it with confuse and paralize that have 1:30min CD and with good combination of skills he will kill most of class with same combo, because no one will be able to use anti bleed, anti paralize and anti confuse in same time.
    Crane is pretty fine in pve and pvp and the main problem in pvp is that that here is no real block/guard i belive that if daneos would change the guard system to my suggestion pvp would change a lot and you would be able to break your opponent combo, today turtle cant win vs crane because crane will sleep him more fast and he wont survive his combo but if somehow turtle sleep crane first, then he will win.

Today i would change nothing in crane because he will get nice dmg boost at 70 cap and probably nerf. the main problem is that that today all fights are same and boring because of no sense and broken guard system.

PS: if crane is so good with good strategy i hope to see you as next budokai winner.

You will never see a crane win budokai, the one that says that the crane is fine is because they do not really use the crane as the main character. while a crane needs to change equipment and recharge to earn rp the turtle only uses a magazine and loads all the bars.

Unless daneos make a change to be more useful in pvp, example lost in time, item to crane as the rp, resistance to debuff, reflect, guard, etc. something that should really work for pvp, because he is the only character that I have not seen win in budokai.

CRANE NEED LOST IN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Everyone hates crane even DBOG staff.

They saying its fine as its.

And because many people doesn't play with, you won't find many people who agrees, and people playing with other classes they don't even know a thing about crane and still saying crane is good.

So why don't you delete that class from your server to not decieve players who want to play crane?

• You will never see a crane win budokai, the one that says that the crane is fine is because they do not really use the crane as the main character. while a crane needs to change equipment and recharge to earn rp the turtle only uses a magazine and loads all the bars.

Unless daneos make a change to be more useful in pvp, example lost in time, item to crane as the rp, resistance to debuff, reflect, guard, etc. something that should really work for pvp, because he is the only character that I have not seen win in budokai.

CRANE NEED LOST IN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crane is my main

• Everyone hates crane even DBOG staff.

They saying its fine as its.

And because many people doesn't play with, you won't find many people who agrees, and people playing with other classes they don't even know a thing about crane and still saying crane is good.

So why don't you delete that class from your server to not decieve players who want to play crane?

YES, NOW ALSO ALL HATE ME FOR WANTING TO MAKE A CHANGE

• dont get off track with change and stuff.

i say cranes do have troubles especially against karmas.

im not sure if giving a stun would help them without breaking cranes.

althought I admit i liked some ideas ie double gut buster to a posion dot . I think the team will look at changing some mechanics of karma first then maybe look at crane.

lets keep the conversation going

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!