• Speak for yourself and keep it to yourself please...

I for one didn't play for several years and enjoy playing this game. Even thinking of spending some cash.

The only thing currently frustrating me are those constant freezes, hopefully they get resolved soon...

someone thats not PROBABLY not even max lvl and doesnt do pvp or pve ( except farming mobs ) has no right to talk about if the games good or not

• It's people like you who ruin the game with their toxicity. The man is entitled to an opinion, if he enjoys it he enjoys it,

BilalStrike is right. There are a lot of toxic ppl in these forums, but he is not one of them. He is just speaking the truth. Someone who is starting this game cant argue about how good or bad it is. He just started and have a lot to do, so ofc the game will be enjoyble for him so far.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• And what does any of that have to do with OPs post? He wants to donate, and Bilal is driving him away, not even trying to answer the question.

If this was my forum, this would be sanctioned.

If you don't like it, that's your problem, and if I like it, whether I am level 5 or level 60, that doesn't concern you. Who are you to tell me if I am entitled to an opinion or not? You know better than me that I will enjoy something or not and if something is worth investing in or not? Seriously?

If I want to spend cash, that concerns you even less, but in these few days I am reading the forum I've noticed there are a lot of freeloaders being butthurt against people who spend hard earned real cash on this game. Newsflash for you - they are keeping this game alive, servers running and admins fed.

If you don't want to support this game and "theres nothing to enjoy would just be throwing away his money", then what are you even doing here and wasting your time? There may not be anything for you here, but its not really your call when it comes to others.

As for the OP, get to the level 30 or so and then you will have the option to donate.

I am new in this new system (I am old returning TW player), but as far as I've seen, there are currently two ways of topping up your account balance.

One is via http://newgameway.com/ site and another via coinpayments. If you want to pay with real cash, then find someone in your area who can help you with that. :)

To get to more details follow the link: https://dboglobal.to/donate

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!