Every class crushes spiritualist (kid)

• i need tips or pointers on spiritualist pvp. i get beat by almost every class by stuns... i tried stacking dex and it made no difference. whats the catch? i get hit with everything and stunned to the floor.. today a majin just teli on me everytime i tried to sleep and sometimes it would put my sleep on cd without hitting him!! LOL can someone point me in the right direction? i dont wanna use a broken stupid looking class to win. i wanna use my spiritualist...

if i cant at least get it so i can secure some wins with kid spiritualist im gonna quit this game lol

• You need +15 and also learn to play, spirit is the only kid class that requires a brain to play

This comes as no help lol. i been playing long enough to no +15 is not required and i know how to play and build my class. Ive beaten people wearing +15. Im looking for "counter strats" for other classes...stat priorities for certain fights...the details on how to beat all these cheap classes with millions of stuns and interrupts..

• in my opinion spirtualist are not capable of winning 1v1 solo budokai if all users have the same knowledge

heres some ideas i came up with but tbh i never tested them at all

against martial artist try slow dash backwards max spirit ball (martial artist shouldnt be able to move)then sleep (not sure if this will work or not thou)

against warriors same thing except your more likely to win. warriors will try gain distance with charging fist so keep out of that 24m range.

against dragon clan.- not much of a chance (near impossible) they can stun u with antenna beam, prevent you from charging rp and heal all damage you inflict.

in between antenna beams cast slow, keep distance since dragon clan have only 1 kd. use props and cast energy reduction on your self to try get some health back, use spiritaul damage cut to lower damage output.

pray ya get a kd in and pray sleep somehow gets off... :(

against mightymajin

spam slow at start button cause they gonna candy ya. if your slow hits before candy u have a chance to sleep your opponent, he wont touch ya with much. if there candy hits first and they spin ya its gg.

against wonder majin

probably near impossible there 45m shout will always hit first, they can get instant rp, stone stun u, or confuse you. basically you will be locked in some stun for whole match.

try stack dex gears.

try draw wonder in using shout and force him/her to ring themself out. shout always lands infront of the target so if you get close to edge and face outwards they will ring themselves out.

Sendoku was a crane that was good with this trick.

note thou that wondermajin can get instant rp and has 2 long range kds if u see them gonning for a kd get the hell away from edge.

sadly this stradgey is near impossible to pull off and requires the opponent to be dumber than shit.

in short spirtualist can beat mighty majin, marital artist and warriors with some skill and good gears.

but against dragon clan and wonder majin you dont have much of a prayer. its just how this game is.

if we tinker the balance of spiritualist for kid budokai it could adversely affected the crane and turtle class to make them broken.

were kid budokai isnt as important compared to the higher levels i doubt any changes will be made to the kid classes

• Now this is helpful info. i have used the ring out trick on majin but like you said... they have to be stupid to fall for it. i have stacked dex and they still seem to hit every time. only time i manage a win is if i pot myself + mind reduction constantly and blast with fast damage spamming spirit balls and ultimate rapid shots. ill knocckdown with kame blast when possible after taking a butt load of damage and charging a rp ball. i use haste glove because he slaps me with confusion and all i can do is normal energy damage at that time.... i just needed to hear someone else say majin and namek are almost unbeatable by spiritualist. i thought i sucked... good to know my favorite class cant win kid budokai

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!