DBO Global New Client | Feedback & Discussion

• Ok then, either way I don't believe he doesnt' have a estimate date for the 2.0 client release, let's keep waiting 2 more years...maybe more

As you said, maybe have to wait for 2 years or even longer? So I think Dragon Ball 1.0 must release level 70.

• As you said, maybe have to wait for 2 years or even longer? So I think Dragon Ball 1.0 must release level 70.

It's a good idea, but I think 1.0 is already dead, they won't waste their time in something dead, the mistake was work on the 1.0 client since what? 2014? 2013? then release it after a long time of waiting, say that it will not be wipe, then years later ignore they past words, wipe again, delete all 1.0 stuff and start develop the game again from scratch, called 2.0 client, I know that is for the best, there are many bugs, etc, but you can't deny, all that was a huge planning failure...

• i for one believe the wipe at that point in April was a HUGE mistake. Daneos completely messed by announcing a wipe when dbo client 2.0 wasn't ready. The wipe should have been announced when the next client was almost done.

That was a silly decision, bcos months has gone by and yet we don't know when the game will be done.

• i for one believe the wipe at that point in April was a HUGE mistake. Daneos completely messed by announcing a wipe when dbo client 2.0 wasn't ready. The wipe should have been announced when the next client was almost done.

That was a silly decision, bcos months has gone by and yet we don't know when the game will be done.

I agree, it was a big mistake. Now the only thing we can do is to wait, again...2022, perhaps?