You will notice that you’ll get an error stating: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.
So here’s how to fix it.
1. Before you do anything, make sure you reinstall visual C++ on components of your OS.
2. You have to download the AIO Driver Package. Download here: http://www.mgnad.com/download-…kage-fix-0xc00007b-error/
3. Extract the files (All will be available in one folder)
4. Run the application. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE EXTRACTION IS DONE!!!
5. Check to make sure every application is selected.
6. If every application is selected, click Install. WAIT UNTIL IT IS COMPLETELY DONE INSTALLING OR IT’LL KEEP GIVING YOU THE ERROR. THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE.
7. Once it is fully done installing, run your game (I recommend running it as an administrator) and it should work.
Video Version: https://youtu.be/UgwPlX5uNfs
Thanks to Hardlock for showing me how to fix this problem