Skill suggestion= Instant transmision for all races and clases

• First sorry for my bad english and bla bla bla, let's go to the point.

My sugestion is to add the ability of the instant transimision, wich one only have Fighter and Dende, to all the races.

This would be obtainible whit a bunch of misions or a cash item at a high level(50-60). Dendes and fighters get this skill for default in their skill trees.

I know a lot of people will say this would broke the Daneos tp system, wich i undestand is tp to any Yadrat for a cost of money, but considering the fact that the new friend sistem will require to another player to accept the request, the yolo add random person in X location and tp will end, so i don't see this a big problem.

So, what do u think?

• Yes indeed, there is teleport for that. I thought about it too, I mean about those two skills. I suggest to move them into passive section for those two classes, obtainable on certain lvl or when certain conditions met. Because now they are useless, You must waste precious skill points for just a utility mechanic. What do You guys think?

• In my opinion, this is not important lol. As Quvades wrote, pet skills have NPC teleport which is useful too. Actually, it's better. Dende and Fighter have to check if someone is in a village and then teleport. With using NPC teleport pet skill, you can get to any village you want. Easy. And we also have the Party/Guild teleport/summon skill....

And turning them into a passive skill is also not needed. If you are a Dende or Fighter and want IT, use SP. You don't need to do so tho cuz Pet skills. Party Members or the entire guild can be summoned. Just don't skill IT then. No need to change something that works perfectly fine the way it is. It's working so don't change it...And if you come up with "DB feeling", screw that. It's not a valid reason lol.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Look. Giving IT to all races would not break anything.

Lore wise people should obtain IT from the yardat NPC. It makes 100% more sense than just giving it for 2 classess exclusively.

Fighter and Dende already have IT. Are they breaking any mechanics? No. Giving IT for everyone would not break anything nor have any impact for the overall balance. It is simple utility skill.

People say there is already Pet skills for teleportation. Fine. Did Fighter and Dende IT skill got removed because of it? No.

IT should be available for everyone.

• I've always thought that IT should be learned by Time Leap Quest (I mean official DBO), same with Kaioken (by North Kaio) and Flying by Gohan when he teach Videl and Goten. Anyway I dont know how DBOG Team could set IT for all classes but Dragon Ball wish for it seems like good option.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!