Have Patience Friends.

• Hello fellow DBO fans. We must all have patience. Yes I understand it has been a while but good things come to those that wait. I dont feel this was a scam. I feel to much work was put into this game to just be brushed off as a scam. I feel as if Daneos is the type of person that likes to work quietly in the shadows and when he feels his work is 100% up to what he wants it to be then he will reveal it to us. I still have hope and feel as if work is still being done behind the lines. Yes I understand some would like an update but just try to have patience and keep hope for the game. :*:*:*

• jaajajajajajajaja..... jajajajajajajajajajaj.... jajajajaja

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Hello fellow DBO fans. We must all have patience. Yes I understand it has been a while but good things come to those that wait. I dont feel this was a scam. I feel to much work was put into this game to just be brushed off as a scam. I feel as if Daneos is the type of person that likes to work quietly in the shadows and when he feels his work is 100% up to what he wants it to be then he will reveal it to us. I still have hope and feel as if work is still being done behind the lines. Yes I understand some would like an update but just try to have patience and keep hope for the game. :*:*:*

Yes you are right.
    Ma boi Daneos working hard on DBOG 2.0.

He will publish client bug free with perfect balance and brand new features and events.
    Still, to help out ma boi, you guys need to donate so he can deliver it in few years and I hope my kids will be able to play it.

PS: Expect flight combat, SSJ Blue and emo-rage super namekian. New client - everything is possible.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Hi,

I took a really long break.

I feel motivated and Im back at work.

Because I've been away for such a long time, I'm trying to get back into it and start with fixing the small issues first.

Well we hope this time something happens...

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!