Source Code

• The pet system does not work but the files are in there (I'm using the Korean client). I created a new branch on my repository trying to add the pets but still looking through the code. Anyone would like to join me on my quest? I know there are more updated versions out there, but what's the fun in that? :P

Pretty sure the pet system is server side. Might be wrong though. Would have to check later

• I wanted to add that you might run into more problems if you are missing certain visual studio files

• $(SolutionDir)Renderware \ Lib \ Release; $(SolutionDir)BugTrap; $(SolutionDir)DirectShow;。\ Addin \ Devil; $(SolutionDir)Lib / Localize / Lib; $(DXSDK_DIR)Lib \ x86; $(SolutionDir)版本; $(GFXSDK)3rdParty \ expat-2.0.1 \ lib; $(SolutionDir)Lib \ NtlFlasher \ GFx SDK 3.3 \ Lib \ $(PlatformName)\ Msvc80 \ Release; $(SolutionDir)Lib \ NtlFlasher \ GFx SDK 3.3 \ 3rdParty \ jpeg-6b \ lib \ $ {PlatformName)\ Msvc142 \ Release; $(SolutionDir)Lib \ Discord; $(SolutionDir)Lib \ NtlSound \ fmod; $(SolutionDir).. \ NtlLib \ Shared \ Zip \ zlib123 \项目\ $(配置)\ $(PlatformName);%(AdditionalLibraryDirectories)

• Hi :) ,

Thanks for the post it is very helpful .

So I have followed the the whole procedure , everything got compiled , DB is ready and I have also created a test account with MD5 password set up ,

But unfortunately nothing happens when I try to enter my user and pass , its just stuck on the login page for 1 min and that's it .

Am I missing something ?

I have attached a photo with the servers running , I don't see any problem with it .

Thanks in advance

[Edit] The query server also up , forgot to put in in the attachment [Edit]

• Sounds like you're using the TW client. You'll need to figure out the packet encryption there, or use a KR client. I'd recommend KR.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!