i have some issues here need a hand

• im having some trouble after i open that CBT box theres a item that is a white square that appears that have no icon when i hover over the mouse in it my game crashes and gives me this message after but the game works fine it just crashes when i do that i have no ideia why and when i press the first option it tries to connect to something but fails my client last time i downloaded it was years a go like 2018 or something if not mistaken i dont know if this have something to do with this but still (no ideia if i need to download again) how i fix this problem?

YnJjV9.jpg

• im having some trouble after i open that CBT box theres a item that is a white square that appears that have no icon when i hover over the mouse in it my game crashes and gives me this message after but the game works fine it just crashes when i do that i have no ideia why and when i press the first option it tries to connect to something but fails my client last time i downloaded it was years a go like 2018 or something if not mistaken i dont know if this have something to do with this but still (no ideia if i need to download again) how i fix this problem?

YnJjV9.jpg

sadly ur game files are corrupted or outdated, do a fresh re-install ( and if u have anti virus or windows defender) turn them off when u start the DBO installer, soo u dont broke any filles and when u using launcher to update game , and it will be fixed ^^

• sadly ur game files are corrupted or outdated, do a fresh re-install ( and if u have anti virus or windows defender) turn them off when u start the DBO installer, soo u dont broke any filles and when u using launcher to update game , and it will be fixed ^^

yeah thats right my launcher was outdated. i did that i reinstalled the new launcher version from the links on discord its all working fine now many thanks for the attention.

• Hi to get rid of the white item slot you need Verdant to do it for you so i recommend you to make a ticket about this and he will fix it for you

before doing that recommend you to completely reinstall the game delete the folder and start fresh just incase there is some file you are missing if not then make a ticket here https://forum.dboglobal.to/ticketsystem/

it was because my launcher was outdated when i did a fresh reinstall solved the problem thanks for the attention,the white square now is gone on my inventory it was just a new cool dogi.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!