Here's a small update with a few bug fixes! We're hard at work on translations and new budokai rewards, so this patch is a bit smaller.
- 2x Token Event is now live! Mobs give 2 Tokens per kill.
- Party Token bonuses! Each party member is +1 Token per kill. Doesn't work on alts! Stacks with 2x Token Event.
- Tokens can be farmed in CCBD now.
- All Weapon/Armor Upgrade Coupons are now tradable.
- All Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit Recipes are now tradable.
- Cash Shop Premium Pet Food stack size reduced to 2, down from 10.
- CC Device Fragments are now tradable.
- CC Device Fragments now have a max stack size of 250.
- CC Device Fragments can be sold to merchants for 50k Zeni.
- Seal Coins now have a max stack size of 250.
- Fixed a bug causing Weapon/Armor Upgrade Kit Recipes from the Mudosa vendors to be unusable.
- Fixed a bug causing party members in West City to gain tokens from kills in UD3.
- Fixed a bug causing players in CCBD to be incorrectly flagged by the anti-speedhack system.
Next up we're finishing work on the translation website/tools, the model tool, and building a new launcher! Dogi ball reworks are also on the horizon, along with several new event types and other secret changes! As always, thank you for playing and supporting us everyone, we couldn't do this without you! Have fun playing DBOG, and we'll bring you more good changes soon!