About flying

• I don't know if anyone suggested this already and if so i'm sorry but my suggestion is basically make it so we can fly freely, by making the flight bar permanent.
    Now I know some people may not like this and that's fine but I just think that it would make travelling to places a lot easier and personally I just think that flying at high speed is iconic in dbz games.
    Cheers

• What do you mean by a permanent bar? Do you mean that (1) you can fly forever or you always have the bar and (2) you can fly without scrolls, but it still runs out?
    Case 1: That would never happen, simply because the game is made to be a little harder than other MMORPGs and RPG games in general!
    Case 2: That already exists when you reach level 30! (In the Original Game I mean)

• My big-headed homie is right ^ Its been fixed to a point right now where the drain is really slow and you can float in the air without your AP draining though its real good as it is, it might be tweaked again later on but nothings been said as of yet :thumbsup:

• My big-headed homie is right ^ Its been fixed to a point right now where the drain is really slow and you can float in the air without your AP draining though its real good as it is, it might be tweaked again later on but nothings been said as of yet :thumbsup:

Hey! I am not a big-head.... but I do have a Ginormoursly sized head (The Human Character I created I mean) xD

• Yes I meant flying being available already at level 1.
    Well if that's how you feel at least make it so we can fly by level 30 like in the original game and make it drain slower so you can fly for more time(and always being able to do the high-speed-flying-thingy if that's not already implemented).
    Cheers

• When you are at level 1, you aren't even a warrior yet, you are training to be one. When you reach level 30, you are a total warrior, which is also why you don't only get flight, but you get your master class, because you are a "master" warrior. And you can fly at high speed for a very long time!

• Alright thanks buddy, was thinking about purchasing the founder pack if my question was answered and as it was I might just see if it's worth it.
    Cheers

To be quite honest I don't think flying system is going to get better then what it already is, for example in retail. You accelerate you require an extra cash shop item a scroll that makes you go faster.

In our version we give it to you for free as a complete flying experience. You can fly forever in normal speed, you can fly accelerated speed for a period amount of time.

Couple reason why Accelerated flying shouldn't be unlimited, for one would you find flying special if you can do it anytime forever? Vs leveling up to gain more ap and so on.

• To be quite honest I don't think flying system is going to get better then what it already is, for example in retail. You accelerate you require an extra cash shop item a scroll that makes you go faster.

In our version we give it to you for free as a complete flying experience. You can fly forever in normal speed, you can fly accelerated speed for a period amount of time.

Couple reason why Accelerated flying shouldn't be unlimited, for one would you find flying special if you can do it anytime forever? Vs leveling up to gain more ap and so on.

Oh for real? It'll be made so we'll be able to gain more AP from leveling up for flying? That would be awesome. I love flying as it is so doing that would be extra awesome xD

• Thanks SaitoSenpai for the quick response, tbh what you explained is completely fine by me.
    Don't wanna get off-topic but do you guys think it's still worth it to get the krillin founder pack?
    Cheers

100% up to you, currently the game is in testing phase, if you want to get founder to get early access and other perks feel free. Though you can wait it out and play for 100% free.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!