Pre-Open Beta Discussion

• 1-yes
    2-yes
    4-yes
    7-because you ask that nerfed the bleeding, not if you know exists anti bleeding.

• 1- comes with time
    5- No we wont increase the required exp
    6- Shenron
    8- Cant tell.

will have only one server and one channel?
    or one server and several channels like the old dbo?

For example
    Ch1 500 players
    Ch2 500 players etc.

We will be creating multiple channels once "everything" is done.

after the pre beta is done n the beta comes out is for founders only
    ---- if so is it for all founder

What are you talking about? Everyone can play not only founders.

• Guys.. EVERYTHING is going to work but not from now to tomorrow. You have to understand that it is a lot of code and lots of testing.
    Also we have to figure out many things and think about best way creating it.
    We are trying to create a 1:1 server(without bugs ofc) like NTL(official DBO) which is hard.

will u rework the upgradesystem? example remove failed -1

Yes upgrade system will be updated because the current rates were just set to be temporary.

• Guys.. EVERYTHING is going to work but not from now to tomorrow. You have to understand that it is a lot of code and lots of testing.
    Also we have to figure out many things and think about best way creating it.
    We are trying to create a 1:1 server(without bugs ofc) like NTL(official DBO) which is hard.

Dont worry, we are just excited about the good news, I think we all understand that is going to take some time to have everything at 100%

the fact that we all are going to be able to play (even if is a pre-beta) is awesome!

• By the way, after Open Beta starts, will we still have our Cash in the Cash Shop or we get none?

After Open Beta started to kick off, How are we going to get Cash Shop Coins? In-Game via converting 500 Zeni into 10 Cash Shop Coins or oh please no-Using Real Life m-money?

The reason is: OH GOD PLEASE NO MICROTRANSACTIONS! NO GOD! NO! NOOOOOO!

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• By the way, after Open Beta starts, will we still have our Cash in the Cash Shop or we get none?

After Open Beta started to kick off, How are we going to get Cash Shop Coins? In-Game via converting 500 Zeni into 10 Cash Shop Coins or oh please no-Using Real Life m-money?

The reason is: OH GOD PLEASE NO MICROTRANSACTIONS! NO GOD! NO! NOOOOOO!

Cash shop coins can be bought with real money. Maybe we will allow people selling cash shop coins for ingame money(zeni)

1)Will guilds/clans be available in P-OB?
    2)What's the difference between P-OB and OB?

1.Yes
    2. After P-OB we will have a wipe (deleting all characters and its data). After the OB we wont wipe.
    P-OB still lacks in features which will come from time to time. OB will have everything. Just need bug fixes & fine tunings.

• Daneos, if you install the Zeni to Cash Shop coins mechanic, i will ask you this:

10 Zeni = 10 Cash Shop Coins
    25 Zeni = 25 Cash Shop Coins
    75 Zeni = 75 Cash Shop Coins
    100 Zeni = 100 Cash Shop Coins
    1,000 Zeni = 1,000 Cash Shop Coins
    10,000 Zeni = 10,000 Cash Shop Coins

^ This is balanced in order to make this fair, and to not make it unfair. That way we can get Cash Shop Coins a LOT easier and not to make it harder and greedier. Herd and Greedy is not the right way to do it. 10,000 Zeni (Not even 100 is not worth for 10!) for a 10 Cash Shop Coins isn't worth it. This chart makes the worth more valuable. Plus it will give you Mercy to spend as much Zeni in your Virtual Wallet of Zeni that is useless into useful Cash Shop Coins.

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• Makes no sense to set fixed rates. The players & economy decide the price.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!