Off-Topic Kame House

• Good Morning !

Since we don't have an off-topic thread to say whatever we like, whenever we like, this thread will serve this purpose.
    I welcome you to the Off-Topic Kame House.
    Our current address is NBI 8250012 for whoever wants to visit or send gifts.

We might be in the middle of the sea, but please refrain from using rude words (it makes Mr. Turtle cringe), trying to swim when you don't know how, raiding the fridge and blasting the house. If you can cook, then cook for everybody !
    Boys, you might want to go train with Krillin and girls you clearly want to avoid Master Roshi if you're going to stay.

vovor5.png

• I've watched DB 3 times, DBZ around 5 or 6 times, I always start it when I don't have something to watch, and GT once (got bored through the way tbh as it lacked the gravity that DB and DBZ had) ..
    From TV shows, I've watched FRIENDS (whole 10 seasons) more than 5 times and HIMYM (whole season again) 3 times.

At least you can swim faster than us Emo1.gif

• I rather fly than swim.. FOR I AM Only slightly weaker than Popo... BUT NEVER THE LESS STILL NEAR GOD LEVEL! Yeah, GT for me was an alright series, I mean I'd be unable to rewatch but it wasn't as bad as the internet calls it, they complain because "It's non-canon" Like.. So? Bardock wasn't canon, but now he is! Honestly I really do hope Super Negates the ending of Z and creates it's own ending because honestly.. I hated the ending of Z, it's too vague it has NO indication on how strong Goku is when he left. Nor do we know what happens with everyone else as Goku has left, Vegeta is now unable to fight Goku so what does the prince of all Vegetables do? So many questions were raised at the end of Z which is kind of bull considering that Goku is now a God, Vegeta is a God, Beerus is now in existence along with Whis, Hit, Cabba, like.. What the hell? No way the end of Z can stay canon after that right?

Sorry rant xD

But seriously there'd be no point to fight Uub anymore as Goku fought literal Gods and so the Reincarnation of Buu is irrelevant as he wouldn't be even remotely close to even that of Cabba so like.. What the hell? TORIYAMA WHY YOU DO THIS!

• That Katchin cube is delicious you should try it some time, it's not very health but it makes you hardy and strong!

What..? You think I am this strong because I polish my shell everyday? Pfft.. I polish it TWICE every day!

But yeah I bet he'll come out with a "END OF Z NEVER HAPPENED! THIS DID! YOU FOOLS!" Dunno why he sounds like Raditz, just roll with it!

• I rather fly than swim.. FOR I AM Only slightly weaker than Popo... BUT NEVER THE LESS STILL NEAR GOD LEVEL! Yeah, GT for me was an alright series, I mean I'd be unable to rewatch but it wasn't as bad as the internet calls it, they complain because "It's non-canon" Like.. So? Bardock wasn't canon, but now he is! Honestly I really do hope Super Negates the ending of Z and creates it's own ending because honestly.. I hated the ending of Z, it's too vague it has NO indication on how strong Goku is when he left. Nor do we know what happens with everyone else as Goku has left, Vegeta is now unable to fight Goku so what does the prince of all Vegetables do? So many questions were raised at the end of Z which is kind of bull considering that Goku is now a God, Vegeta is a God, Beerus is now in existence along with Whis, Hit, Cabba, like.. What the hell? No way the end of Z can stay canon after that right?

When did bardock become canon?
    Also i guess the universe will be reset like in dc comics, marvel comics, the current chapter of fairy tail, and the only remaining thing from this will be that picture they take at the beach which pan uses in gt.

But seriously there'd be no point to fight Uub anymore as Goku fought literal Gods and so the Reincarnation of Buu is irrelevant as he wouldn't be even remotely close to even that of Cabba so like.. What the hell? TORIYAMA WHY YOU DO THIS!

When frieza returned he says his dad told him to never go against 2 beings...majin buu and beerus.
    So beerus is probably on par with majin buu(if he didn't have the childish side).
    Kid buu would still be stronger.
    So uub would eventually become just as strong(or do a gohan/goten/yamcha).

Also can we just take a moment to remember how tien has spent db,dbz,dbgt and probably super training....but still is weaker than gohan, who ....you know...

• When did bardock become canon?Also i guess the universe will be reset like in dc comics, marvel comics, the current chapter of fairy tail, and the only remaining thing from this will be that picture they take at the beach which pan uses in gt.

When frieza returned he says his dad told him to never go against 2 beings...majin buu and beerus.So beerus is probably on par with majin buu(if he didn't have the childish side).
    Kid buu would still be stronger.
    So uub would eventually become just as strong(or do a gohan/goten/yamcha).

Also can we just take a moment to remember how tien has spent db,dbz,dbgt and probably super training....but still is weaker than gohan, who ....you know...

Bardock became canon not that long after the Bardock Special came out, however the whole back in time with bardock going Super Saiyan, that is non-canon.

Buu is NOWHERE NEAR Beerus, Beerus is a God, Buu is just a being who is extremely powerful, Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu, and Kid Buu is only slightly stronger than Fat Buu. And Tien is human, Gohan however is a Half Breed, which can even go Super Saiyan 2, hell even Mystic which is stronger than Super Saiyan 3... I have a life I swear

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!