Cash Shop Items Suggestion

• Although the priorities are the bugs, the cash prices have to be solved before de Beta comes out, because it won't be right if at the start of the Beta you bought something at one price, and then this price is changed. The fact that there other priorites doesn't mean that other things can't be debated.

I know that these are not the final prices, but I was quoting a post saying that the prices doesn't matter and none force you to pay, when it is important to engage people to pay in order to keep the server alive and even make it evolve.

Yeah dude. None forces you to pay. People are complaining about the prices when NONE forces you to pay in order to play the game. Like I said, you can do this the ingame-way with zeni. Hoard zeni and spend them on cosmetics, dogi balls, boxes and anything you want. I know it's important to engage people to pay in order for the server to keep going but there is no absolute way to satisfy everyone.

Here's a pickle.
    If they change the prices, then some people from better evolved countries will be able to spend more money and get more stuff than the others. That will, once again, lead to people complaining that they don't get enough, when they got their way with the low prices and people from other countries could spend more $ and get more items from the cash shop. You can't satisfy everyone and I don't think that Daneos is looking forward to doing this.

That's why I keep saying that the prices aren't final. You can complain all you want, get your way, but you will never be satisfied when you see other people getting more than you. That's how the human brain works.
    The important thing is to know your place and know when to stop.

• That was one of the problems in the old DBO, the difficulty to buy cash make few people buy cash and without money, the server started to go to the hell. The admins have to make a study of the prices and how beneficial can they be to the server. The problem is not to spend 5$ but how many things can I buy with those 5$.
    I'll give you an example. Imagine we are in a clothing shop. One shirt costs 20$ and I only have 20$. Then i will think it better and maybe i won't spend my money for just 1 T-shirt. But if I see that in the shop I can spend 20$ in 4 shirts i will be more willing to buy them, and maybe in a future i will come back to that shop and buy more shirts.

If in this server you have to pay 5$ for a dogi, in some places where the money is more difficult to get the people won't spend their money, but if they see that with 5$ they can buy a dogi and a hat, they can be willing to spend that money.

In conclusion, what the admins have to do in order to get money in a constant way is to make the prices attractive. With the actual prices and items costs maybe i will buy cash once, but i won't do it again. If they make prices more attractive, i will buy cash now, and in the future.

I see your point and it actually makes sense

• Yeah dude. None forces you to pay. People are complaining about the prices when NONE forces you to pay in order to play the game. Like I said, you can do this the ingame-way with zeni. Hoard zeni and spend them on cosmetics, dogi balls, boxes and anything you want. I know it's important to engage people to pay in order for the server to keep going but there is no absolute way to satisfy everyone.
    Here's a pickle.
    If they change the prices, then some people from better evolved countries will be able to spend more money and get more stuff than the others. That will, once again, lead to people complaining that they don't get enough, when they got their way with the low prices and people from other countries could spend more $ and get more items from the cash shop. You can't satisfy everyone and I don't think that Daneos is looking forward to doing this.

That's why I keep saying that the prices aren't final. You can complain all you want, get your way, but you will never be satisfied when you see other people getting more than you. That's how the human brain works.
    The important thing is to know your place and know when to stop.

I think you are not getting the point. The problem is not that the game forces me and other people to pay. None says that, the problem is that people want to buy cash but they cannot afford it. The people who don't want to pay for the game won't do it and there is no problem, but there are people that actually do want to buy and they cannot (payment system apart).

About your pickle, it won't change the things. With the actual system (not giving access to more people) for example that person of an evolve country will sell his/her dogi at 100kk, with the other system (giving access to more people) now that person can have a dogi and a hat, but because of the fact that more people have access to cash, s/he has to sell de dogi + the hat at 100kk. That person can have access to more items but it doesn't mean that he will be richer than in a system where there are less people able to get cash.

And I repeat again that I know that the prices are final, but as they can be lower, they can be higher and I think its not crazy to contemplate the possibilities before the decisions are made.

When I am outlining these things, I do it thinking in the best for the server. The more money they get, the better will be the future of this server. I think none wants to see what happened in the old DBO again on this server.

• Idk if it's already listed but I don't have time to scroll through 13 pages

Transformation Pots
    All the skills you can't gather (Master Class, Time Rift and Dragon Ball Skills)
    That's all

Only the Flight Passive Skill is available in the Cash Shop, all the others aren't.
    I believe that the reason for not adding the other passives is because Daneos wants us to test the TLQ when they will be implemented.

• Only the Flight Passive Skill is available in the Cash Shop, all the others aren't. I believe that the reason for not adding the other passives is because Daneos wants us to test the TLQ when they will be implemented.

I know it is, that's why I'm saying he should add others, but agree on the testing parts. Pots could still work.

• Just put everything back in Wagu that way Dogi's have some sort of rarity factor still intact with them. Otherwise it's just a fashion show of who can pick the same rare dogi's they never owned in the original DBO. At least that's in my opinion, but I guess I see the point of having all dogi's out as that would encourage more people to buy cashshop and more money into his own pocket. But I'm not exactly concerned with his pocket, more so of the economy that all dogi's will be practically worthless since you can just spend 5 bucks and get any single one no matter the rarity It should hold.

• Just put everything back in Wagu that way Dogi's have some sort of rarity factor still intact with them. Otherwise it's just a fashion show of who can pick the same rare dogi's they never owned in the original DBO. At least that's in my opinion, but I guess I see the point of having all dogi's out as that would encourage more people to buy cashshop and more money into his own pocket. But I'm not exactly concerned with his pocket, more so of the economy that all dogi's will be practically worthless since you can just spend 5 bucks and get any single one no matter the rarity It should hold.

I totally agree, I worked my butt off to get some of the rarest dogis in the original DBO, INCLUDING the crafted ones, which required soooo many items to make, and after seeing it all in the cash shop for just 5 dollars... There were periods you could pay 100$+ for a dogi, not anymore..

• I totally agree, I worked my butt off to get some of the rarest dogis in the original DBO, INCLUDING the crafted ones, which required soooo many items to make, and after seeing it all in the cash shop for just 5 dollars... There were periods you could pay 100$+ for a dogi, not anymore..

Spending $5 instead of $100 is way better imo, but I agree that some dogi should be rare and taken out of the cash shop. The whole cash shop should be a lot easier to revamp since we can see what in it now. Someone should make a different thread for it tho

• I don't want dogi's going for some crazy price, yeah 5 bucks for a dogi is a great price, right? But when you think of how you made money in DBO, what did you do? You either got good drops and sold them, or you could get lucky in wagu and sell a Vegito dogi for like 500mil. Or go sell that fusion dogi for 250mil. With every single dogi in the cash shop, they have no value really; they're all the same and no different than the next. The saibaman dogi should not be in the same category as a trunks dogi, the craft dogis shouldn't even be in there. But that's just my opinion. I think that dogi's, wagu, and cash shop in general were an essential part in the economy of DBO. No game will ever have a perfect economy, but when all dogi's have no sort of scaling effect to their rarity, and price; that just sounds ridiculous. That's like playing pokemon and you go catch 25 lugia's right outside of pallet town.

• I totally agree, I worked my butt off to get some of the rarest dogis in the original DBO, INCLUDING the crafted ones, which required soooo many items to make, and after seeing it all in the cash shop for just 5 dollars... There were periods you could pay 100$+ for a dogi, not anymore..

Ok, acording to ur logic, u work very hard to obtain the dogi, so, u think its unfair they can get it whit less effort.

mmm interesting

Did u know there were other people that work even hard than u to get the same dogi, and u got it with less effort?
    accoriding to ur logic u dont deserve it either.

interesting....

(Its amazing the bunch of nonsense can come out from ur mind.)

• Um, if somebody wanted the craft dogi that he had; they'd have to do the same exact thing he did. Why do you disagree that you should have to craft a CRAFT dogi?? I'm not sure why you had to insult him, do you think that CC armor should also be in the cash shop? Instead of crafting CC armor, just put it in the cash shop; and then EVERYONE has access too it. His logic is that there are certain dogis that shouldn't be in there, you must have not played before; or crafted for the dogi at all.

• Don't worry Crit, thank you for standing up for me, however it's quite obvious that he has no idea of the game itself, nor will probably ever reach as high as we did in DBO.
    As for you I really did deserve it, cause I worked hard, I farmed a lot, I spent a lot of money on DBO, and yeah it was over 5000$ I'm talking real money. If you don't believe me you can ask, there are also YouTube videos showing my old inventory, I had almost every dogi in the game, and 2 craft ones too, each of which I worked my ass off to get. Why would people be able to get a dogi that I worked so hard to have, with only 5$ Plus dogi selling was a big factor in the old dbo marketting, Vegitto dogis were 500kk then they dropped to 80kk then back 700kk(example) Think marketing, adding every single one of the dogis for 5 USD makes economy a lot harder. Also fyi brown boxes too were never in the cash shop, only in special occassions.

• I'm gonna have to disagree

Why not let everyone be able to wear their fav dogi? If they're donating -- shit, they deserve the dogi.

Depending on the dogi I'd say make the prices diff. (for example highest being 150 points?)

• Um, if somebody wanted the craft dogi that he had; they'd have to do the same exact thing he did. Why do you disagree that you should have to craft a CRAFT dogi?? I'm not sure why you had to insult him, do you think that CC armor should also be in the cash shop? Instead of crafting CC armor, just put it in the cash shop; and then EVERYONE has access too it. His logic is that there are certain dogis that shouldn't be in there, you must have not played before; or crafted for the dogi at all.

Thx for repiting the same argument than Ikthareone.

The best way to convince people its repitting the same shit over and over again, why u dont say it again.

I just hope the 3rd time will have much more sense than the past 2, cuz, ofcourse if the first time the argument didnt work the 3rd time sure it will.

keep positive.

• Only the Flight Passive Skill is available in the Cash Shop, all the others aren't. I believe that the reason for not adding the other passives is because Daneos wants us to test the TLQ when they will be implemented.

Flight Passive Skill is in Cash Shop becouse it was in official DBO too (399 CP if im not wrong).
    They (KR/TW/HK) never added TLQ passives becouse its short quests, so I think Daneos will not waste time for making these passives in cash shop. Daneos just choose what to put to cash shop and he added Flight skill, he have no option to add Guard/Counter and Dash. He would probably need to do a new skills and new CP items that gives ability.

In short, there's no Flight skill in cash shop, just an item called ,,Acquired new skill, flying! (<Class name>)"
    So he need to make completly new 6 items for every class that after use give the skill.

• Flight Passive Skill is in Cash Shop becouse it was in official DBO too (399 CP if im not wrong).They (KR/TW/HK) never added TLQ passives becouse its short quests, so I think Daneos will not waste time for making these passives in cash shop. Daneos just choose what to put to cash shop and he added Flight skill, he have no option to add Guard/Counter and Dash. He would probably need to do a new skills and new CP items that gives ability.

In short, there's no Flight skill in cash shop, just an item called ,,Acquired new skill, flying! (<Class name>)"
    So he need to make completly new 6 items for every class that after use give the skill.

Dude, if you were a founder and played in the dev/test server, you would have known that in order to get the other passives there, the GM gave you an egg capsule with the passive skills inside. So sorry to say, but you're wrong. The passive skill-items are already available and they come in egg capsules, all of them, for every class.

I wouldn't respond if I didn't know what I was talking about.

P.S. Also people were making alts to get the capsules and sold the skills inside on Auction House or Private Shops.. So that's enough proof that my point is right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!