The game server is continuously disconnecting!!!

• The game server is continuously disconnecting sometimes, and always when i use kaioken after 2 minutes, but it seems not in all the regions, I was in porunga rock south before, and for example now i'm in korin and it doesn't happen, or happens less frequently... X(why???

could this be because i recently upgraded windows 10 to windows 11? I think that before updating windows i was fighting in mushroom rock south in Naraka's Garden and it doesn't happen, and after the updating it happens, but i'm not sure, i don't remember if it started to happen right after the updating or a little later.

Anyway it seems to happen when there are many mobs, like in Porunga Rock South, and when i use techniques like energy barrage or final flash there could be that the server disconnect, and when i use kaioken it disconnect almost always after 1 or 2 minutes. :huh: wtf???

now I noticed that it happens sometimes also when i do Stronger Energy Barrage dio canaia de dio.

ah and i want to specify that my internet connection is good and doesn't have problems.

• When will there be updates or bug fixes in the game?

Channel 05 has been offline for days?

Some quests still don't work or aren't translated into English?

We are constantly working on updates and bug fixes! A patch to make the launcher and patch server much faster, and to add a lot more features to those is coming. After that I'm going to work on the new game client and bug fixes and stuff.

• Very strange. After the reboot you can log into every channel except 5?

Yea, except channel 5. But this always happened since the Daneos era

edit> Here's the log, just tried connecting into channel 5.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!