• Hi I wanted to ask are the guilds that currently own a dojo even active?

Do you have the feeling that the dojo's are occupied by one and the same guild all the time and are not active at all to defend the dojo at all? Could this be revised if necessary, reset the dojo's so that only active guilds have a dojo and can defend it?

Would I wish for a dojo extension with more functions can you generally only get the dojo dogis if you are in a guild that has a dojo?

• How can you buy the Dojo Dogis in the game?

Is unfortunately only possible in the dojo because you can't join a dojo guild because they are inactive, would it be great if there were other options?

In general, a dojo guild should not have a dojo when they are inactive. It would be great if you could change that soon and also expand the dojo with more options so that it would be interesting for many players again.

Maybe the requirements with 30 players that have to be online to challenge the dojo could be lowered a bit to 20 players maybe? That smaller guilds also have a chance to challenge this??

I don't think it's bad either if the other maps gradually get a dojo or which ones will follow.

In German

Wie kann man sich im Spiel denn die Dojo Dogis kaufen?

Ist leider nur im Dojo möglich da man aber auch keiner Dojo Gilde beitreten kann da diese inaktiv sind wär's super wenn es noch andere möglichkeiten gebe?

Generell sollte eine Dojo Gilde keinen Dojo besitzen wenn diese inaktiv sind wäre super wenn ihr das bald ändern könntet und auch denn Dojo erweitern könntet mit mehr möglichkeiten das dieser für viele spieler wieder interessant wäre.

Vielleicht könnte man die Voraussetzungen mit 30 Spieler die Online sein müssen um denn Dojo heraus zu fordern etwas heruntersetzen auf 20 Spieler vielleicht? Das auch kleinere Gilden eine Chance haben diesen heraus zu fordern??

Fänd es auch nicht Schlecht wenn auch die anderen Map's nach und nach einen Dojo erhalten oder welche neu noch folgen werden.

• Hi I wanted to ask are the guilds that currently own a dojo even active?

Do you have the feeling that the dojo's are occupied by one and the same guild all the time and are not active at all to defend the dojo at all? Could this be revised if necessary, reset the dojo's so that only active guilds have a dojo and can defend it?

Would I wish for a dojo extension with more functions can you generally only get the dojo dogis if you are in a guild that has a dojo?

That's because currently the clans that took over the dojos and played dojowar are quite inactive, the event stayed a long time in its vanilla state, so they got tired of it, but any clan can take over a dojo now, they are still active to be taken over , only that the few people who played and knew how the event worked really left the gameThat's because currently the clans that took over the dojos and played dojowar are quite inactive, the event stayed a long time in its vanilla state, so they got tired of it, but any clan can take over a dojo now, they are still active to be taken over , only that the few people who played and knew how the event worked really left the game

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!