(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Thanks man , But it didn't work sadly :/ , Although , I destroyed the box , and dropped the Item Again , confirmed the quest from the Indian Guy , but Then Aizi didn't say anything about it or give any quest...

• So, I teleported out of that arena for the MC quest. I can't get in anymore and I can'tn even forfeit it ...

There was only a giant saibama man inside which I killed, nothing else showed up.

• I tried to buy a second 20 slot capsule from the token store then my game crashed and now wont let me log into my character. I'm still able to log into my other chars but not my main one

Character name?

e459efd26a5c4808bb53eb48153e1b08.png
    Sorry for the crappy print screen, but here is me standing next to Aizi (Quest log open to show that I do have the prompt to tell me to talk to Aizi) And a spare Korin Spell just in case I need to forfeit the quest and I lose the item.

I could possible just be personally bugged, if thats the case I would like to know if you could do anything for me or the people effected by this sort of thing not working

Read the guide on how to do adult/master class quest.

If anyone post bug report about adult/master class quest without even knowing how to do the quest wll be banned from posting anymore here.

• DUDE you have that stick in your inventory its starts a quest just right click it LOL

Did you even read what I said ? I don't have the ADULT QUEST , But I had the Master Class Quest , and Now I'm the Only one in the server that has Master Class without being an Adult ...... That isn't normal at all....

• Axe Rock quest doesn't work.

ddd11ff2e473c445409d1b517f7130b9.png

Whenever I go to the rock and try to click the quest item, nothing seems to spawn. Clicking the rock doesn't work either.

EDIT: This quest is broken as well.

2a7a674d4c9c1bf0e5355328cebd7ad1.png

There's no option for me to talk with the people I need to.

ed4084ee2aa5a9bad82fa5151cdbb969.pngd2daa2fae4925223fd0ee11465f18320.png

f2268e06325a5c6edbf74d29bb83f132.png

• The following bugs have been fixed:

• increased dammage: The 1.5x increased dammage from behind does not work.
    • private shop "identify" quest (level 5): You do not receive an unitentified item from the quest to identify. It can only be obtained from a mob and has a very rare drop rate.
    • Practise tree (level 13): You have to inspect a big tree to let the bee soldiers come out wich you must defeat. the tree cannot be inspected.

• Yahhoy west strongest duel preliminaries: There should spawn a mob that you have to defeat but it does not.
    • best in the world to eat deep-fried (level 19): Upon inspecting the egg at the T-rex area (wirlwind hill), the egg does go onto your back and the quest does not progress as it should.
    • The pale man army capacity (level 15): Red eye mobs do not spawn wich you have to defeat.
    • Village lost something (level 19 Fortress dungeon): If you inspect the laundry the quest does not update.

• Red Pants Military(honour guards),Grand tree, fishing rod, RP spawning mob quests,...: cannot use an item or npc to spawn mobs that you have to defeat.

• Mermaid fountain dark eye quest: Mobs that you have to defeat do not spawn.
    • Skill reset (Reset cookie): You can reset your first learned skill with a reset cookie, even if another skill must be downgraded first in the chain.

• PVP platform/tatami 2: Some areas have places where you cannot be attacked but you can attack other players.

• Critical dammage: Critical dammage only applies to auto-attacks at the time. So far skills cannot critically hit (or it does not say so in the combat chat)
    • Combat gear (2): The attributes on the combat gear obtained from mobs does not propperly apply to the overall stats.

• Crafting items: Crafting items do not generate random stats on the weapon or armour (wich takes away the point of crafting). Crafting a rare piece normally has 20% chance while the chance does not exist.
  • The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!