mastering the transformation

• what if the more you use your transformation in combat the less ep / more attributes it'll give you just like in the show , no need for new transformation and it can be applied to all races and be balance.

thoughts?

What do you mean with ''no need for new transformation'' - It would be awesome for levels like, ssj 1,2,3 and so on :). The same can be done with the others (namek and majin)

• What do you mean with ''no need for new transformation'' - It would be awesome for levels like, ssj 1,2,3 and so on :). The same can be done with the others (namek and majin)

1.) it would take more time to code new transformations
    2.) why add it, just to unbalance classes
    3.) we're only humans with a small percent of saiyan blood. NOT a hybrid

imo we could just have visual upgrades when your ssj/super namekian/pure form gets to a certein lvl that way people will get their awesomer look without making the game broken , but lets first have the game and the system and then upgrade it. (i would really like lightning at some point would look cool on everyone)

• Amazing idea,I'd love to see it In-game!
    and Yes as you said no need for transformations such as ssj2 or ssj3 maybe a dogi that makes your hair look like goku in ssj3 form but making a whole new transformation is very far,atm.

i would love a lightning dogi will make you look like a ssj2 with ease. you know i played like really far back the game was so much fun up until lvl 50 i didnt even know half the game but i was so happy achiving the ssj was an amazing experiance and over all the game was fun no need to rush things we can just take it slow and work it up maybe in like half a year when the game is fully out we could use a game changing update like ssj2 and ssj3 or such but for now just making the transformations more control able over time and maybe even stronger over time will do just fine .

• Thats a good idea! It could be like a Super Saiyan full power, since Goku and Gohan used so much their transformation in cell saga that they could use it without losing to much energy and acting normal like they were not using any transformation. But i think we should have another form for the users of only physical attack, Ultra Super Saiyan could be the form that we could use to do a lot of damage, and i know that is not a transformation, but it would be cool if we had this one too.

• I really like this idea and adding SP to them, from another thread, to make them stronger or so since kaioken is a lot better than transformations. I suggest a lightning affect of some sort for a SS2 type look as well. I'd prefer a lightning affect over wings any day if it's ever created somehow

• I really like this idea and adding SP to them, from another thread, to make them stronger or so since kaioken is a lot better than transformations. I suggest a lightning affect of some sort for a SS2 type look as well. I'd prefer a lightning affect over wings any day if it's ever created somehow

Please nerf Kaioken AND buff SSJ/G. Namek/Kid Buu. Kaioken is good but it shouldn't be THAT good ...or change power of enemies instead so it will be more balanced...

• im all for this, people need to realize humans ARENT sayains, they only have about 1~5% of sayain blood in their DNA, and there are no signs of them being closely related to any of of the originall(and half) sayians. there is a reason the gap between humans and aliens is so thick in dbo, and why after intense training (lvl 30) are they able to match them a little.

anything past ssj1 is impossible, only reason its in xenoverse 2 is for fan service or maybe the MC is just one of the few to break the limits of humanity.

now if we did this and also scaled it with RP consumption that would be pretty cool

like after the first few fights the cost of ssj would be like 2-3(200-300 rp) RP balls and after a certain number of battle in ssj form they get more and more used to it eventually dropping to like 50rp (half of one ball)

• You do realize the game has Saiyans AND humans, right ?
    No human in the xenoverse games can even go up to SSJ1 let alone SSJ 2 or 3 ...

• And you think that humans, with their saiyan blood, could use forms like ultra super saiyan ? Is not a form, is more like a technique XD but i think they could use it, since even Cell and Freeza could use it too (Dont tell me that Freeza in his 100% is not this technique, his muscles get very big like Cell, Vegeta and Trunks when they use it)

• You do realize the game has Saiyans AND humans, right ?
    No human in the xenoverse games can even go up to SSJ1 let alone SSJ 2 or 3 ...

I think in Xenoverse the humans are only humans with no Saiyan Blood XD in DBO humans have the DNA of Saiyans, but just a little, even Cell have more DNA inside him than the humans in DBO.

• I know. I was just answering such barbaric reason xD It was in no way even close to a fact.

Yeah, now i thinking if Cell could go to super saiyan 3 XD because like you said before, he was in a super saiyan 2 form when he came back to earth to fight Gohan, but he could get the super saiyan 3 form only training, like Goku did in the other world, or not, maybe theres a way to get this transformation without the need to train.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!