just need the master class

• disclaimer* im not complaining about anything , i think its great and i already donated as much as i could to help the developers , but its just what i think the main thing that the game is mission and what i think should be the main thing to implent (if its not already it).

idk about you guys but i mainly play the game cause of the concept of it being dragon ball based and i think that the animation of skills are great , i mean so many people play with the current quest bugs and hard to do mission all and i would rather have master class asap then having to fix the quest system . honesly being an adult and getting a weapon was the best thing for me when i played back then and it really helps out with quests and will make pvping more fun .

i would play so much more if this was in the game .

what do you think ?

• isnt this is part of the quest system fix? they need to fix the bugged quests features like monster spawn quests and some harvest quests and that includes instances(TLQs, UDs, TMQs)

honestly im just gonna kid clock when it comes out, i only want master class for the actually stats and to keep fighting interesting

• Can't you understand that it is a TEST server meant for people to report bugs ? Can't people like you understand that it is not a final version ?

We will also have to test the adult quest and the same goes for the quest to get the masterclass AND the actual skills.
    Don't think they will just let it be available to us once the game is finished. It has to be tested too.

It might not be right now but it will have to come during Pre-Open Beta since the actual Open Beta will keep all our data for the final release of the game.

• Can't you understand that it is a TEST server meant for people to report bugs ? Can't people like you understand that it is not a final version ?

first of all you are like the number 1 hater in this forum.
    now to the subject in hand, i do know it is pre open beta but i would play more and by doing that test more if the master class was in it .
    and like it was states in another comment that system also need to be tested.

• I totally agree with this, it would be great to have the master class before they fix the quests, and i think that many people agree because come on, nobody want to stay as a child and have the same boring skills XD especially if you are a human that is a martial artist, i only choose this race because of the super saiyan transformation and the swordsman class when i started to play DBO.

• From the info from the Pre Open Beta FAQ, Master Class WILL be available during the Pre Open Beta, just not from the start. I don't think it will be long before we get to test Adult and Master Class, since we are already able to get Flight. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!