Spieler Lobby in DBO?

• Hatte jemand mal die Idee in DBO das jeder Char sein eigenes Haus bauen kann sowas wie einer Spieler Lobby?
    Nur keine Ahnung wie man sowas am besten umsetzen kann und was man dort drin alles machen kann ist mir nur gerade mal so durch denn kopf gegangen :D

In English

Did anyone even the idea in the DBO any char can build his own house something like a player lobby?
    Only no idea how something like that can best implement and what you can do in there is just so happened to me because the head through :D

• Actually that'd be good , but i don't know if the Devs can implement something NEW to the game right now

I'm not talking of instantly maybe someday just how to implement it and what options you have is the question eg wow there are also many opportunities or DayZ you could build with a mod earlier houses but also depends on how to implement the Idde would and what would you make of beneficial would be definitely a new map could also be used as capital such as Konkara but if something makes sense really is just the question :D

In German

Ich spreche ja nicht von sofort vielleicht irgendwann nur wie man es umsetzt und welche möglichkeiten man hat ist die frage z.B bei wow gibt es auch viele möglichkeiten oder bei DayZ konnte man mit einen Mod früher häuser bauen kommt aber auch darauf an wie man die Idde umsetzen würde und was man machen könnte von vorteil wäre auf jedenfall eine neue map die als Hauptstadt auch genutzt werden könnte wie z.B Konkara aber ob sowas auch wirklich sinn macht ist halt die frage :D

• I'm not talking of instantly maybe someday just how to implement it and what options you have is the question eg wow there are also many opportunities or DayZ you could build with a mod earlier houses but also depends on how to implement the Idde would and what would you make of beneficial would be definitely a new map could also be used as capital such as Konkara but if something makes sense really is just the question :D

In German

Ich spreche ja nicht von sofort vielleicht irgendwann nur wie man es umsetzt und welche möglichkeiten man hat ist die frage z.B bei wow gibt es auch viele möglichkeiten oder bei DayZ konnte man mit einen Mod früher häuser bauen kommt aber auch darauf an wie man die Idde umsetzen würde und was man machen könnte von vorteil wäre auf jedenfall eine neue map die als Hauptstadt auch genutzt werden könnte wie z.B Konkara aber ob sowas auch wirklich sinn macht ist halt die frage :D

Well of course i said that because it should be considered

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!